You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Weekly challenge #115

StephanieStephanie Posts: 362 Super Moderator

Hey Folks, 

So for this weekly challenge we are going to be doing the motivational quotes challenge :heart: 

So.... maybe for each day of the week you could post one or more quotes that mean something to you. :smile:

We can't wait to see all the awesome motivational quotes :heart:

Also don't forget to vote for next weeks challenge :+1:

Weekly challenge #115 8 votes

Random acts of kindness challenge
75% 6 votes
Self-care challenge
25% 2 votes
                               "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" 

- Albus Dumbledore 

Comments

• PoppyBPoppyB Posts: 98 Moderator

This quote always helps me when I'm struggling with motivation to get things done <3 Even if I do a little bit each day it still counts :)
    BubblesGoesBooButterfly23
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 2,596 Mega Poster

' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Butterfly23

' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Butterfly23
    i'll spam more tomorrow lol
    Butterfly23
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 Ugly Snake South EastPosts: 2,169 Mega Poster
    So true to me. 
    I have endured pain and loss. I have felt broken. I have known hardship, and I have felt lost and alone.

But here I stand, trying to move forward, one day at a time. I will remember the lessons in my life because they are making me who I am. Stronger.

A warrior. 
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 Ugly Snake South EastPosts: 2,169 Mega Poster

I have endured pain and loss. I have felt broken. I have known hardship, and I have felt lost and alone.

But here I stand, trying to move forward, one day at a time. I will remember the lessons in my life because they are making me who I am. Stronger.

A warrior. 
    BubblesGoesBooButterfly23
  • GreenTeaGreenTea The moonPosts: 1,094 Fanatical Poster
    Love this one 
    Butterfly23
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Carer/Craft Lover Posts: 2,271 Mega Poster

“ I believe that you have the power to achieve whatever you put your mind too, You are living a life’s most people won’t  ever understand but that’s what will Be the root of all your determination and success. You have a soul full of love and kindness and I just know that despite all the hardship, a life’s of happiness awaits you and I’m very proud of you, just keep holding on” 
    Butterfly23Evelyn360
    “ I believe that you have the power to achieve whatever you put your mind too, You are living a life’s most people won’t  ever understand but that’s what will Be the root of all your determination and success. You have a soul full of love and kindness and I just know that despite all the hardship, a life’s of happiness awaits you and I’m very proud of you, just keep holding on” 
    Butterfly23Evelyn360

Butterfly23
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 6,572 The Mix Elder

“If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care” Marvin J. Ashton
    Butterfly23
    My fav

“If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care” Marvin J. Ashton
    BubblesGoesBooButterfly23Evelyn360
  • StephanieStephanie Posts: 362 Super Moderator
    Thanks for sharing all the quotes so far folks :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" 

- Albus Dumbledore 
    q
    Butterfly23

Butterfly23Evelyn360
  • AbigailAbigail Carer/musician Posts: 671 Incredible Poster
    Someone just shared this with me. Sums me up really well 

Some people think i am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
    Butterfly23GreenTeaEvelyn360
  • Butterfly23Butterfly23 Miniposter England Posts: 815 Incredible Poster
    One of my favourite quotes 💗

BubblesGoesBoo

Evelyn360

Evelyn360
  • StephanieStephanie Posts: 362 Super Moderator
    These quotes are amazing folks :heart:

Thank you to you all for sharing :smile:

- Albus Dumbledore