Homeā€ŗ General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

October photo challengešŸ

GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Hello all!

Autumn is here finally!Ā  Here is this month's photo challenge! I have tried to involve Halloween the best I can as it is at the end of the month!
Can't wait to see all your photos! Have fun!

(I know it's a little bit early, sorry)

1st October - something orange
2nd October- favourite snack
3rd October- outdoors
4th October- handwriting
5th October- animals
6th October- indoors
7th October- landscape
8th October- black and white
9th October- something cosy
10th October- self-care
11th October- favourite book
12th October- something colourful
13th October- favourite place
14th October- a pattern
15th October- something you did today
16th October- sunset
17th October- candles
18th October- autumn
19th October- night time
20th October- on a walk
21st October- warm drink
22nd October- a shadow
23rd October- favourite quote
24th October- something black
25th October- Favourite song
26th October- favourite film for Halloween
27th October- spooky
28th October- something dark
29th October-Ā  Halloween decorations
30th October- something you are proud of
31st October- pumpkin faces

Post edited by JustV on
Ā«1

Comments

• SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Can i do Novembers photo challenge @The Mix @Aife
    ā€œAnd when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.ā€ ~ Kirsten Corley
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    edited September 2019
    Maybe PM the mods...

I should of put that on the thread, @The Mix can you add that please
    Dont wanna bother them with a pm. Hopeful will see this. Thanks
    ā€œAnd when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.ā€ ~ Kirsten Corley
    Something orangeĀ 
  • AbigailAbigail Posts: 816 Part of The Mix Family
    I'm a massive child so I'm sat doing coursework with this chap. This is my orange thing for the day. (Yes I have sloth bedding)

Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
    edited October 2019
    Thanks for posting abi! TigGer is a cute bean!
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Kinda forgot to take a picture of the orange thing earlier so where have this quote thatā€™s one an orange background :)

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Day 2 - Fav snack at the moment I go through phasesĀ 

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.

Day 2
  • DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    Cakes my favourite snack
    Day 3 - Outdoors , this is my on my walk down to the bus stop and I thought the sky looked pretty šŸ’•

Outdoors
  • DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl

Ā 
    Day 5- Louie enjoying a scratch this morningĀ 

edited October 2019
    day 5
    Indoors

Indoors - part of the mural on the cupboard doors at workĀ 

• AbigailAbigail Posts: 816 Part of The Mix Family
    Day 5 indoors.Ā 

It has to be Harry Potter themed bedding. Yes I own a tigger. Yes I know it's on the picture. Yes I know you will all judge me for having it on my bed. No I dont care.Ā 

Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
    Day 6- indoors
    We have cute teapot in our kitchen!Ā 
    Black & white
    Adidas

Shaunie said:
    Black & white
    Adidas

Day ahead there @shaunie :)Ā 
    LandscapeĀ 

@Shaunie wrong day :)

@Millie2787 nice picture
    landscape last Easter
    Black and white from when is last snowed

Something cosy
    Fire place

Ā favourite place - London.
    Day 15-Ā wanted to post this today as something I'm doing is taking a pretty walk to my next job. The canal is such a peaceful walk and I forget I live in the city. Perfect place to reflect on the day
    Just giving this a bump