Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What Is The Best Decade For Music?

DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
Just curious. I will even put my personal favourite down as a vote. You will be surprised by it as I am so young compared to some people here (13 years old.) If you have more than 1 favourite just vote for 1 and comment down the other ones below. 
"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
"The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
"I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 

What Is The Best Decade For Music? 11 votes

1920's- Charleston
9%
Dancer 1 vote
1930's- Swing And Jazz
0%
1940's- Swing, Big Band, Jazz, Latin and Country
0%
1950's- Rock And Roll, First World, Doo-Wop, Swing, Rhythm And Blues, Blues, Country, Rockabilly and Jazz
9%
chubbydumpling 1 vote
1960's- British Invasion, Motown/R&B, Surf Rock and Psychedelic Rock, Roots Rock and Hard Rock, Folk Rock and Protest Music and Acappella
0%
1970's- ABBA, Funk, Soul, Rock And Roll, Pop, Hard Rock, Soft Rock, Disco and Hip Hop
0%
1980's- ABBA, New Wave, Synth-Pop, Alternative Rock, Jangle, New Romantic, House, Post Punk, Post Disco, Euro Disco, Italo Disco, Contemporary R&B, Pop Rock, Eurodance, Death Metal, Latin Freestyle, Gangsta Rap, New Jack Swing, Black Metal, Golden Age Hip Hop, Power Pop, Europop, J-Pop, Funk Metal, Madchester, Classic Rock, New Pop and Rap Rock
27%
mags98knownaslonerweefergie 3 votes
1990's- Hip Hop, Grunge, Alternative Rock, Britpop, Country Pop, Eurodance, Post-Grunge, Nu Metal, Pop Punk, R&B, Urban Pop, Soft Rock, Teen Pop, Adult Contemporary, Neo Soul and New Jack Sw
54%
SkiveBubblesGoesBooButterfly23Kathleen07coc0macdavcr0ck 6 votes

Comments

• SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    1990's- Hip Hop, Grunge, Alternative Rock, Britpop, Country Pop, Eurodance, Post-Grunge, Nu Metal, Pop Punk, R&B, Urban Pop, Soft Rock, Teen Pop, Adult Contemporary, Neo Soul and New Jack Sw
    1990's. The last decade where subcultures existed, and the last true underground movement we had in this country - rave.
    And a close second has to the the 60s
    Weekender Offender