Head over to this thread to submit a song for our February 'Love' playlist that we'll be putting on Spotify!

What Is The Best Decade For Music?

Kasa2103Kasa2103 Ugly SnakeSouth EastPosts: 2,489 Mega Poster
Just curious. I will even put my personal favourite down as a vote. You will be surprised by it as I am so young compared to some people here (13 years old.) If you have more than 1 favourite just vote for 1 and comment down the other ones below. 

What Is The Best Decade For Music? 11 votes

1920's- Charleston
9%
Kasa2103 1 vote
1930's- Swing And Jazz
0%
1940's- Swing, Big Band, Jazz, Latin and Country
0%
1950's- Rock And Roll, First World, Doo-Wop, Swing, Rhythm And Blues, Blues, Country, Rockabilly and Jazz
9%
chubbydumpling 1 vote
1960's- British Invasion, Motown/R&B, Surf Rock and Psychedelic Rock, Roots Rock and Hard Rock, Folk Rock and Protest Music and Acappella
0%
1970's- ABBA, Funk, Soul, Rock And Roll, Pop, Hard Rock, Soft Rock, Disco and Hip Hop
0%
1980's- ABBA, New Wave, Synth-Pop, Alternative Rock, Jangle, New Romantic, House, Post Punk, Post Disco, Euro Disco, Italo Disco, Contemporary R&B, Pop Rock, Eurodance, Death Metal, Latin Freestyle, Gangsta Rap, New Jack Swing, Black Metal, Golden Age Hip Hop, Power Pop, Europop, J-Pop, Funk Metal, Madchester, Classic Rock, New Pop and Rap Rock
27%
mags98knownaslonerweefergie 3 votes
1990's- Hip Hop, Grunge, Alternative Rock, Britpop, Country Pop, Eurodance, Post-Grunge, Nu Metal, Pop Punk, R&B, Urban Pop, Soft Rock, Teen Pop, Adult Contemporary, Neo Soul and New Jack Sw
54%
SkiveBubblesGoesBooButterfly23Kathleen07coc0macdavcr0ck 6 votes
Even if you're little you can do a lot. You musn't let a little thing like little stop you. If you sit around and let them get on top you might as well be saying you think that it's okay, and that's not right. And if it's not right you have to put it right.

Comments

• SkiveSkive No discipline. No morality. No respect. New ForestPosts: 15,066 I eat threads for breakfast
    1990's- Hip Hop, Grunge, Alternative Rock, Britpop, Country Pop, Eurodance, Post-Grunge, Nu Metal, Pop Punk, R&B, Urban Pop, Soft Rock, Teen Pop, Adult Contemporary, Neo Soul and New Jack Sw
    1990's. The last decade where subcultures existed, and the last true underground movement we had in this country - rave.
    And a close second has to the the 60s