Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Jam and Jelly

Jam_and_JellyJam_and_Jelly Posts: 22 Boards Initiate
Hi guys I’m Jam and Jelly or you can call me Jenny.

I turned 16 yesterday 20th August 

I like dogs and dancing

well that pretty much it

Comments

• Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Hey Jenny, welcome! It's really nice to have you here <3
  • Jam_and_JellyJam_and_Jelly Posts: 22 Boards Initiate
    Hey Jenny, welcome! It's really nice to have you here <3
    Thank you Kathleen it’s nice to meet you Xx
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Welcome Jenny !

I hope we can support you <3
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Welcome @Jam_and_Jelly!

It's really great to have you here! I love dogs too <3

See you around :)
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Jam_and_JellyJam_and_Jelly Posts: 22 Boards Initiate
    Thank you Aife
  • AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,826 Extreme Poster
    Welcome!x
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.