Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Won’t let me upload photos on Phone ?

Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
edited January 2023 in Help Desk
its not letting me upload photos on phone ? And the ironic think is I can’t screenshot what is does becuase my phone won’t upload it 😂 if you click the photo button then choose files and you click you picture it just sits next to the choose files button and says “1 picture “
Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    I'm having the same problem...
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Hmmm, thanks both of you @Millie2787 @BubblesGoesBoo. What phone and browser are you using when this happens? Browser update version (e.g. 7.1) is useful too if you can find it. :)

Mike & the team
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    edited August 2019
    I’m using IPhone and safari and I think my phones on iOS 12.4 

edit : ohhh it’s working again sooo this is what it kept doing 😂
    Post edited by Millie2787 on
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    I'm using HTC and chrome ... seems to be working now though 🤷 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Oh that's great to hear @BubblesGoesBoo! Hopefully it's fixed itself :) 

Is it working for you too @Millie2787?

- Aife
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
This discussion has been closed.