Home Help Desk Bugs and other issues
Fill out our Discussion Boards user survey for a chance to win a £50 Amazon voucher, to shape our services, and get closer to earning a badge!

Won’t let me upload photos on Phone ?

Millie2787Millie2787 🐶 💜Posts: 3,471 Boards Guru
its not letting me upload photos on phone ? And the ironic think is I can’t screenshot what is does becuase my phone won’t upload it 😂 if you click the photo button then choose files and you click you picture it just sits next to the choose files button and says “1 picture “
Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.

Comments

• BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 3,535 Community Veteran
    I'm having the same problem...
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • The MixThe Mix The Mix HQPosts: 2,571 Staff Team
    Hmmm, thanks both of you @Millie2787 @BubblesGoesBoo. What phone and browser are you using when this happens? Browser update version (e.g. 7.1) is useful too if you can find it. :)

Mike & the team
    We're @Mike, @Connor, @Italia and @Ed_ - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.
  • Millie2787Millie2787 🐶 💜 Posts: 3,471 Boards Guru
    edited August 2019
    I’m using IPhone and safari and I think my phones on iOS 12.4 

edit : ohhh it’s working again sooo this is what it kept doing 😂
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 3,535 Community Veteran
    I'm using HTC and chrome ... seems to be working now though 🤷 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • The MixThe Mix The Mix HQPosts: 2,571 Staff Team
    Oh that's great to hear @BubblesGoesBoo! Hopefully it's fixed itself :) 

Is it working for you too @Millie2787?

- Aife
    We're @Mike, @Connor, @Italia and @Ed_ - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.
This discussion has been closed.