Home Help Desk Bugs and other issues
We've started our first discussion for our Christmas campaign which is focusing on religion or cultural beliefs that help you when you're feeling down. Some of the responses will be used anonymously on social media as a video. If you'd like to take part, head over to this thread.

Won’t let me upload photos on Phone ?

Millie2787Millie2787 🐶 💜Posts: 4,370 The Mix Elder
its not letting me upload photos on phone ? And the ironic think is I can’t screenshot what is does becuase my phone won’t upload it 😂 if you click the photo button then choose files and you click you picture it just sits next to the choose files button and says “1 picture “
Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.

Comments

• BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    I'm having the same problem...
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • TheMixTheMix The Mix HQPosts: 2,687 Staff Team
    Hmmm, thanks both of you @Millie2787 @BubblesGoesBoo. What phone and browser are you using when this happens? Browser update version (e.g. 7.1) is useful too if you can find it. :)

Mike & the team
    We're @Aife, @Connor, @Emma_, and @Mike - the staff team here at The Mix.

If you're worried about another member, use the report button to make sure a moderator sees it ASAP.

Our private messages are monitored Monday - Sunday (9.30 am - 5.30 pm) and we aim to reply within 24 hours. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

If you would like more information on using the discussion boards, ask at the Help Desk, check out How to use the discussion boards, or send us a private message.

We're not able to provide support via this account but if you're having suicidal thoughts or need support urgently for any reason, please contact Crisis Messenger or call 999.
  • Millie2787Millie2787 🐶 💜 Posts: 4,370 The Mix Elder
    edited August 2019
    I’m using IPhone and safari and I think my phones on iOS 12.4 

edit : ohhh it’s working again sooo this is what it kept doing 😂
    Post edited by Millie2787 on
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    I'm using HTC and chrome ... seems to be working now though 🤷 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • TheMixTheMix The Mix HQPosts: 2,687 Staff Team
    Oh that's great to hear @BubblesGoesBoo! Hopefully it's fixed itself :) 

Is it working for you too @Millie2787?

- Aife
    We're @Aife, @Connor, @Emma_, and @Mike - the staff team here at The Mix.

If you're worried about another member, use the report button to make sure a moderator sees it ASAP.

Our private messages are monitored Monday - Sunday (9.30 am - 5.30 pm) and we aim to reply within 24 hours. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

If you would like more information on using the discussion boards, ask at the Help Desk, check out How to use the discussion boards, or send us a private message.

We're not able to provide support via this account but if you're having suicidal thoughts or need support urgently for any reason, please contact Crisis Messenger or call 999.
This discussion has been closed.