Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Group chats tonight (Tuesday 06/08/19)

TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
edited August 2019 in Community Announcements
Hey everyone,

Tonight, we have Support Chat and General Chat running from 8-9:30pm.

Support Chat: A place to talk about anything on your mind in a safe, supportive environment. We're waiting to confirm the moderators for this session.

General Chat: A place for more light-hearted chat about pretty much anything be it TV, music, the weather, that hilarious video you saw on YouTube etc. Leanne will be modding.

New to the community? Go here to find all the info you'll need about group chat.

You can find the 'join' links on this page once the sessions open. When you click 'join' for a session, you'll be taken through to our lobby area, from which you can access all the open rooms.

Stay safe :)

Mike & the team

We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.

Comments

• Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    edited August 2019
    Just a heads up to let you know chatwee is down for Beat is saying 502 bad gateway @The Mix
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • AbigailAbigail Posts: 816 Part of The Mix Family
    edited August 2019
    Sadly the mix chatwee system is down as well, I'll pass you over the info, sorry guys. 

502 Bad Gateway
    nginx/1.6.2

Edit - super weird its come back on. SO goodluck if it goes down again otherwise enjoy chat. 
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Wait ignore that it’s working now 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    and its down again...
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    Fucked again.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • NatalieMTNatalieMT Posts: 177 Helping Hand
    I can’t get in
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,869 Extreme Poster
    chatwee you absolute turd why u gotta break
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    keep getting '502 bad gateway'
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Why does it have to break on support circle day? It hasn't been down for ages.  I think that @The Mix have noticed this. At least I hope so. 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    Don't do this to us! :(
    OnlyAlex said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    Don't do this to us! :(
    Should be working now. :)
    Yep it is. Thank you.
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Any last minute spaces in support circle please?.
    No sorry.
    Who ended up being the support chat mods? Just wondering.
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    edited August 2019
  • Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    @Kasa2103 Amy and Elijah x
  • TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Thanks for keeping everyone updated guys. :) Glad it was all working in the end.

Whenever chat goes down during The Mix's service hours we follow up with our tech team who then investigate what happened. We're on the case. :+1:

Mike & the team
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
    The Mix said:
    Thanks for keeping everyone updated guys. :) Glad it was all working in the end.

Whenever chat goes down during The Mix's service hours we follow up with our tech team who then investigate what happened. We're on the case. :+1:

Mike & the team
    It was a miracle that it worked at all isn't it? Most times when chat goes down it is down all session. Well done tech team and The Mix!
    @Kasa2103 Amy and Elijah x
    Cool. Thanks for letting me know.