Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hi, my name is bangtanqueen!

bangtanqueenbangtanqueen Posts: 1 Just got here
hi guys I joined this to see if my life can become easier with everything that's going on. I hope I can be of help and you can support me throughout this distressful journey. I like kpop because its the only thing supporting me at the moment so don't judge. life is just stressful. LOL. =)  Thank you.

Comments

• BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Hey bangtanqueen! :) Welcome to the mix, hope you find your way around alright, we're always here to listen :) if you want to head over to the health and wellbeing section you can make a post looking for some advice with what you're going through :)
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
    Welcome to the community @bangtanqueen! Glad you found us. :)

As @BubblesGoesBoo said, feel free to start a discussion over in one of the support forums if you'd like to go into a bit more depth about stuff. Equally, getting involved in some of the more fun stuff going on around here can be a nice way to take the edge off a difficult day, so feel free to get stuck in however you like.

I'm Mike, one of the mods you'll see floating around. :)
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,826 Extreme Poster
    Welcome!x
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Welcome @bangtanqueen!

It's really great you found us. We're all here to support you :) 
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Welcome!
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley