Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What are you listening to right now?

Comments

• SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    BBC radio one
    And theyre playing Wish You Well - Sigala
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    Rolling in the deep by Adele 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
    Single ladies by Beyonce,
    (I can start singing this again because I'm single again 😊😊😊) 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
    edited July 2019
    Dead Air by Chvrches. I've missed this group's sound.

All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
    Alone by Alan walker
    Tear in my heart by twenty one pilots
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    roxanne - the police
    Can't stop by red hot chilli peppers 
    even flow - pearl jam
    Revenge by p!nk feat Eminem 
    gz and hustlas - snoop dogg
    Strangers by sigrid  (why do I feel like me and @Spook98 are spamming this thread with are amazing music tastes 😂) 
    sympathy for the devil - the rolling stones (and that would be because we are)
    edited July 2019
    You and me by marshmello (ohh well😂😂)
    Just moved onto distrotion by David guetta 
  • RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 991 Part of The Mix Family
    Listening to an absolute classic that I keep getting stuck in my head, Hotel California!  =)

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    Let you love me by Rita ora 
    killer queen - queen
    edited July 2019
    Spook98 said:
    killer queen - queen
    Love that song so much, Wake me up by avicii 
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    Baby Shark! 🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 

England's Coming Home

Cool For Cats

Unwritten 

Counting Stars

Read All About It

Cheerleader

Don't Stop Believing

Bohemian Rhapsody

Another One Bites The Dust

Don't Stop Me Now 

7Cups Group Mod Song

Shut Up And Dance

7 Years

Mama

Any ABBA songs!

Any songs from The Greatest Showman 

The Pi Song

Fight Song

Just Give Me A Reason 

Meant To Be

The Periodic Table Song

Party In The USA

A Whole New World

Brave

Who Let The Dogs Out

Baby Shark

Anything made by Thunder Music Productions 

Mourning Dove

Pot of Gold 

Lumbago Lullaby

Anchors Away

Beneath The Same Starry Sky

Piratical Style

Lumbago

(Those last 6 songs are from Pirates Of The Curry Bean- yes that is right. It was the production me and the people from my primary school did.)

"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl

This song :heart: 
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    Safe and sound by someone 
    Love don't let me go by David guetta 
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    https://youtu.be/DKSpLo_MWjo

This song is my childhood <3<3<3
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    Metro music by David guetta 
    Hailie's song by Eminem (just in the mood that I need something to remind me life isn't that bad) 
    Blonde - I loved you

https://youtu.be/hqQY9UkGC_A

this song reminds me off school. I listened to it a lot and watched the video a lot because I used to get very upset and lonely when my friends would spend less time with me once they got a boyfriend. Probs unhealthy how attached I got to friends and how jealous I got by their boyfriends lol. Probs why I don't have friends now. 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Radioactive by imagine dragons 
    Sasha Sloan - Dancing with your Ghost

triggered a lot of emotions/memories. I guess from title can tell what is about so maybe was warning enough but I'm stupid 

https://youtu.be/Qzc_aX8c8g4