Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What are you listening to right now?

Comments

• Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,842 Master Poster
    Super Trouper.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Gimme Gimme Gimme
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    '97 Bonnie and Clyde - Eminem

His most evil song by farrrrrrrr. :D
  • Options
    Voulez Vous!
  • Options
    Da Mystery of Chessboxin' - Wu Tang Clan
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,532 Skive's The Limit
    NF - Time

https://youtu.be/E1ZVSFfCk9g

& will be listening to all his other songs cause love all his songs. Raps about emotions & stuff not money,drugs or sex
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Rhinestone Eyes - Gorillaz 

Also. Yeah rap's not particularly safe and conservative :D But there are some good outliers out there.
  • Options
    We the People.... - A Tribe Called Quest
  • Options
    davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    Do you wanna know by article monkeys 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Options
    Ed Sheehan's New Album <3
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    Ed Sheehan's New Album <3
    I'm a bit kind of with it 

Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Options
    Stan (feat Dido) by Eminem (don't listen if your don't like sad story's or get depressed easily)

Heathens by twenty one pilots 
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,154 Part of The Furniture
    Freya ridings 

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,154 Part of The Furniture
    There’s a gavin and Stacey playlist of all the songs played through the series 😂

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Somewhere only we know by Keane 
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Barbie girl of course
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Super sunny day so time to blast my pop punk playlist!  

Currently, heaven is a halfpipe by OPM. 

The heat brings out my rebellious side(just kidding it's always there 😂)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    Happier by marshmello and bastillie
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,319 Part of The Furniture
    Exit Music (For A Film) by Radiohead:

The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    Jimmy lovine by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis 
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    The finest Happy hardcore from my vinyl collection.

Force and the Evolution - Perfect Dreams ...all the way back from 1999

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWJi_n9LCpo

Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    All these songs are in the 2014 version of Annie which is an amazing film. It is quite sad and contains some emotional abuse so it can be triggering. It also has scary parts and an attempted kidnapping. Again it could be triggering. Other than that it is a great film with funny parts and a happy ending.

Annie (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)

Maybe

It's The Hard Knock Life

B-i-n-g-o

Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Tomorrow

Only Wanna Be With you

Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)

I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here

This Head I Hold

You're Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile

Moonquake Lake

Little Girls

I'm In Heaven

The City's Yours

Make This House A Home

Opportunity

Rump Shaker

Peanut Butter Jelly Time

Easy Street

Who Am I?

I Don't Need Anything But You

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4xnNUJNfJitfXu79wcd1AL?si=EZL4TchRTpe4RVOZVLLJKQ
    Trying to motivate myself to keep going with this playlist
  • Options
    Blame by Calvin harris
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    edited July 2019

such a powerful song and video <3 

adding a tw cause the video can be...

' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options

This is the strangest but equally funnest 50 seconds of a intro to a like alarm I have ever listened too 😂
  • Options
    In the house, in a heartbeat - John Murphy 
    The song from 28 days later
  • Options
    say my name by David guetta 
  • Options
    Radio one
  • Options
    In the name of love