Home Introduce Yourself
Ongoing maintenance - the boards are undergoing some ongoing, intermittent maintenance. Pages might load slightly slower than usual and there may be very short periods where the boards are offline.

An insight to me

Hi,
I'm Joanne but please call me Jo. This looks formal but I can assure you I'm not a formal person. I'm 17 and so far my life has not been so good. At 10 i lost my grandma, then 3 years ago i lost my granddad, last year my other granddad had a stroke and this year my dad had a cardiac event. Just recently i broke up with my boyfriend and it hasn't done me any good considering what happened between us. I ended up being recommended The Mix by mu supervisor at college and well here I am, telling a bunch of strangers who I am and honestly I'm proud that i can talk about whats happened to me.
Anyway
Cya for now!
Kathleen07

Comments

• Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,935 Extreme Poster

Welcome to the boards :-) 

I'm so sorry to hear what you've been through. I'm proud that you can talk about it as well. Feel free to make a thread anytime about how you're feeling - we're here to support you <3

It's great to have you Jo, see you around x
    lady_joey
  • ShaunieShaunie I’m alive but I’m dead England 🏠Posts: 11,260 An Original Mixlorian
    Welcome Jo

Can hear you have been struggling with whats gone on:(. I think its great you are open and proud to be open which is really good in trying to support yourself aswell. I hope we can support you too

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐧’𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐒𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝. 💕💕
    lady_joey
  • AifeAife LondonPosts: 2,207 Moderator
    Welcome to the boards Jo, it's lovely to have you here :) 

It sounds really tough what you've been through. I really hope we can help you support you through everything here. When you're ready head over to one of the other sub-forums to make a post. We're here for you <3

Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    lady_joey
  • AzzimanAzziman The Mix convert Posts: 826 Part of The Mix Family
    Welcome!x