Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What is happening about chat tonight?

DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
Hey @The Mix

This question is not for my benefit as I am already in support circle tonight but it is so everyone else does not worry.

I have realised that you have finished off for the day without posting about chat tonight. I am worried that people will think chat is not on. Are you being cheeky by making us find out who the mod is or does it mean that there is no chat? This has never happened before so I understand if it was a one off.

So who is modding? When it comes to 8pm I could always quickly look in each chat and make a post about it like you do the rest of the time. 
"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
"The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
"I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 

Comments

• Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    Kasa, I wondered the same thing 💗 hopefully it is on? @The Mix
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    Nothing has been said about support circle being cancelled so unless there are tech issues again chat should be on or at least support circle.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    Yeah @Kasa2103 just a bit worrying not hearing anything 🤔x
    Just double checked- Chatwee is working so it isn't technical issues. It is just brain problems  (sorry but I just had to say that.)  ;)  :p  :)
    Yeah @Kasa2103 just a bit worrying not hearing anything 🤔x
    I understand that. *hugs if you need them*  <3
    Haha @Kasa2103 and thank you just so strange it being like 2 mins to chat and no announcement x
    Chat is on everyone!!!!! 
    It was also awesome.
    Just in case anyone who didn't turn up was curious:

It was a normal support chat
    Elijah and Emily were modding 

Support circle was on.

General chat was on.
    Leanne and Stephanie were modding 
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Glad it was good kasa! :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Sorry everyone, this was my bad - slipped my mind yesterday! Thanks for letting everyone know chat was running @Butterfly23 and @Kasa2103. :) It's a big help.

Mike & the team
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
    The Mix said:
    Sorry everyone, this was my bad - slipped my mind yesterday! Thanks for letting everyone know chat was running @Butterfly23 and @Kasa2103. :) It's a big help.

Mike & the team
    No problem. Glad that we could be a big help for you. Those things happen. Well done for remembering to post today's chat thing up. 
    No problem @The Mix