You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

What is happening about chat tonight?

Kasa2103Kasa2103 Ugly SnakeSouth EastPosts: 2,234 Mega Poster
Hey @The Mix

This question is not for my benefit as I am already in support circle tonight but it is so everyone else does not worry.

I have realised that you have finished off for the day without posting about chat tonight. I am worried that people will think chat is not on. Are you being cheeky by making us find out who the mod is or does it mean that there is no chat? This has never happened before so I understand if it was a one off.

So who is modding? When it comes to 8pm I could always quickly look in each chat and make a post about it like you do the rest of the time. 
I have endured pain and loss. I have felt broken. I have known hardship, and I have felt lost and alone.

But here I stand, trying to move forward, one day at a time. I will remember the lessons in my life because they are making me who I am. Stronger.

A warrior. 
Butterfly23

Comments

• Butterfly23Butterfly23 Miniposter England Posts: 817 Incredible Poster
    Kasa, I wondered the same thing 💗 hopefully it is on? @The Mix
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 Ugly Snake South EastPosts: 2,234 Mega Poster
    Nothing has been said about support circle being cancelled so unless there are tech issues again chat should be on or at least support circle.
    I have endured pain and loss. I have felt broken. I have known hardship, and I have felt lost and alone.

But here I stand, trying to move forward, one day at a time. I will remember the lessons in my life because they are making me who I am. Stronger.

A warrior. 
    Butterfly23
    Yeah @Kasa2103 just a bit worrying not hearing anything 🤔x
    Kasa2103
    Just double checked- Chatwee is working so it isn't technical issues. It is just brain problems  (sorry but I just had to say that.)  ;)  :p  :)

A warrior. 
    Butterfly23
    Yeah @Kasa2103 just a bit worrying not hearing anything 🤔x
    I understand that. *hugs if you need them*  <3

A warrior. 
    Butterfly23
    Haha @Kasa2103 and thank you just so strange it being like 2 mins to chat and no announcement x
    Chat is on everyone!!!!! 
    It was also awesome.
    Just in case anyone who didn't turn up was curious:

It was a normal support chat
    Elijah and Emily were modding 

Support circle was on.

General chat was on.
    Leanne and Stephanie were modding 

A warrior. 
    davcr0ckButterfly23
  • LaineLaine Llama Mama Posts: 1,349 Fanatical Poster
    Glad it was good kasa! :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈 

"Maybe it's not my weekend,  but it's gonna be my year" ~ All Time Low

"No one else is dealing with your demons, meaning maybe defeating them could be the beginning of your meaning friend" ~ TOP

"What's gonna be left of the world if you're not in it?" ~ Bastille
    Butterfly23
  • The MixThe Mix Posts: 2,492 Community Managers
    Sorry everyone, this was my bad - slipped my mind yesterday! Thanks for letting everyone know chat was running @Butterfly23 and @Kasa2103. :) It's a big help.

Mike & the team
    We're Mike, Italia and Ed - the staff team here at The Mix.  We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.
    Butterfly23
    The Mix said:
    Sorry everyone, this was my bad - slipped my mind yesterday! Thanks for letting everyone know chat was running @Butterfly23 and @Kasa2103. :) It's a big help.

Mike & the team
    No problem. Glad that we could be a big help for you. Those things happen. Well done for remembering to post today's chat thing up. 

A warrior. 
    No problem @The Mix