Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

General and support chat thread (25/06/19)

13»

Comments

• Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,787 Master Poster
    Laine said:
    Really sorry to hear all of that kasa! have you talked to anyone about it? i'm really glad you didn't, i know its hard but theres better ways x
    A girl in my Spanish class knows but she doesn't really understand. I logged onto the Childline website for a 1-2-1 chat though and the counsellor was very respectful, patient and understanding. She said that the thing I wanted to do was binging and purging.

Another spoiler due to some content.

"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    BTW thanks @Laine
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    Struggling so much more now :(

@Kasa2103 

Its really hard having to deal with them types of thoughts, but I am glad that the chat with childline went well, do you feel that it helped at all? x
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    That's good to hear Kasa, it seems childline really helped which is positive, have you considered telling anyone close to you? family? teacher? school nurse? chat should hopefully be up and running tomorrow x

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    dancertoridancertori Posts: 127 The Mix Convert
    @Kasa2103 beat is back up now :)

• Options
    HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    Hope you all had a good day, I spent mine celebrating my birthday with my partner 💜
  • Options
    @Kasa2103 beat is back up now :)

Yesssss. Thanks so much. That means chat should be back tomorrow. 
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    Happy Birthday @Hann

@Butterfly23 sending you hugs is there anything you would like to talk about 

@kasa2103 if you are engaging in those specific eating disorder behaviours it’s good to tell a healthcare professional as one of them can mess up your levels with all the different vitimans and things and there also be able to help you on your road to recovery x
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Sounds fab Hann! <3

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

• Options
    @Millie2787

Thank you but ill be fine x
  • Options
    @Butterfly23 I’m always here for you to pop a message to if you want to talk about anything ❤️
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Happy Birthday @Hann

@Butterfly23 sending you hugs is there anything you would like to talk about 

@kasa2103 if you are engaging in those specific eating disorder behaviours it’s good to tell a healthcare professional as one of them can mess up your levels with all the different vitimans and things and there also be able to help you on your road to recovery x
    Thanks for that idea. It sounds amazing and so are you. Recovery is not just a straight road. It is bumpy and smooth. And has chips in it. :(
  • Options
    Happy birthday to you
    Happy birthday to you
    Happy birthday to Hann 
    Happy birthday to you
    Hope you enjoyed it.
  • Options
    @kasa2103 I know it’s not easy buddy I’m in the extremely early wary stages of recovery for like the 3rd time  and also know the dangers of some of the behaviours messing around with your Vitiman levels so it’s a good idea to tell someone buddy I know It’s hard but telling someone if often the first and biggest step in starting that recovery x
  • Options
    Laine said:
    That's good to hear Kasa, it seems childline really helped which is positive, have you considered telling anyone close to you? family? teacher? school nurse? chat should hopefully be up and running tomorrow x
    I really don't know if I could do that because I don't have a school nurse. Don't wanna bother my family. Don't know what teacher to bother. Thanks for the suggestion of telling someone else though  
  • Options
    I know @Millie2787

Thank you 💗
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    edited June 2019
    Thought I'd share what I done last night 😊 put one in a spoiler cause well it could trigger some people but it's just art 🤷 also I am aware my planet looks like a cookie 🙈😂

' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    Love that @BubblesGoesBoo !

that planet is awesome and the colors!  My favorite type of art that is 💕

🌈Positive thoughts🌈