Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Group chats tonight (Thursday 16/05/19)

2»

Comments

• DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    LabraBell said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    Right who broke chat? Fess up. This is what I have:

Error 503 Service Unavailable

Service Unavailable

Guru Meditation:

XID: 1116682689

Varnish cache server

@K@Kasa2103
    I always thought varnish was like someone saying vanish in a really posh voice xD
    You have an awesome sense of humor. Who else is giving up for the night? I am about to make a chat thread- does everyone want general or support? Respond with hugs if you want support, insightful for general or agree for both.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • LabraBellLabraBell Posts: 203 Trailblazer
    @Millie2787
    Ikr, although that still fits in. Reckon they're playing with code/settings and restarting the server to see if it's fixed it. Might have been something changed from last night so the worst case scenario would be they have to revert it back to the code used previously. If that's possible I mean. 

Otherwise I might be completely wrong and making a total fool of myself right now xD
    What do you mean I have to think of an intelligent signature?
    The Mix said:
    Hey everyone,

I'm afraid the technical issues are coming from our chat software and it's not something we can fix tonight. 

If you need a bit more support tonight, the discussion boards are always open. You can post on the mutual support thread to get some support from the community this evening and also run your own general chat thread. The Mix’s helpline and webchat are available until 11pm tonight too. 

You can also text Crisis Messenger at any time if you’re at breaking point. You can text THEMIX to 85258.

We hope to have chat back and running on Sunday.

- Aife & the team

Thanks for letting us know.  Chat should work on Sunday. Touch wood!
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    @Kasa2103
    Thanks, I try :P 

But wait though. Before you do the chats. Don't make a support one as there are currently no people there to moderate it. A general chat would be easier to keep calm but it's def best to leave the support one

Oh I missed that message. So @The Mix do you know yet if I was kinda right? XID
    LabraBell said:
    @Kasa2103
    Thanks, I try :P 

But wait though. Before you do the chats. Don't make a support one as there are currently no people there to moderate it. A general chat would be easier to keep calm but it's def best to leave the support one

Ok thanks for the suggestion. I will change it.
    Although there is not much point of me saying it- Chatwee is back up and running. See you all on Sunday in chat. Touch wood! :wood:
    @Kasa2103 spotted it myself but didn't bother mentioning at the time lol