Home Articles
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Buying prescription drugs online

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited April 2019 in Articles

imageBuying prescription drugs online

Thinking of buying prescription drugs online? You might want to think again. The Mix explores...

Read the full story here

Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• clarkclark Posts: 1 Just got here
    hi my name is Clark

• MaisyMaisy Moderator Posts: 617 Incredible Poster

Hi @clark

Welcome to The Mix!

I see you’ve commented on an article. We have plenty of articles and resources that you can check out under the ‘get info’ tab on the homepage and you can use the search bar to find resources that you are interested in.

Since you have an account on the discussion boards, you are can now post your own threads and reply to others too. Since, you’re new, why not check out our ‘introduce Yourself’ forum https://community.themix.org.uk/categories/welcome as a starting place to make yourself known and get welcomed into the community!

It’s also good to check out our ‘Start Here’ forum https://community.themix.org.uk/categories/start-here to familiarise yourself with how the forum works, who the moderators are and all the rules.

See you around!

Mary-Ellen@TheMix

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    This is so important! NEVER buy prescription drugs online/off the streets. just yesterday someone I know lost their life cause they took prescription drugs that weren't prescribed. they were laced with heroin. Someone else is in hospital fighting for their life cause of them. You never know whats  in them. 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • MaisyMaisy Moderator Posts: 617 Incredible Poster
    Sorry to hear that. As our article states, there are many risks and taking something bought online, which could be counterfeit, can be lethal. Best to always consult with a doctor or pharmacist for any health and medical concerns. 
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.