Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Neighbours from hell

littlegemzlittlegemz Posts: 52 Boards Initiate
I need help I need the police but the won't come because my neighbours are being antisocial making noise keeping us all awake all the time being abusive. I can't take much more my poor kids. I want to die 

Comments

• StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
    Hey littlegemz, 

Welcome to The Mix

Sorry to hear about what your going through. 

https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/housing/problems-where-you-live/complaining-about-your-neighbour/ <<  This is a super helpful article, may be worth a read :heart:

Do you want to talk more about why you want to die, we are here for you. It sounds like a very difficult situation for you to be in. It's good that your reaching out for support here

Sending hugs :heart:

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • littlegemzlittlegemz Posts: 52 Boards Initiate
    I think I just felt that way last night as was so tired my brain wasn't working I was angry/anxious/upset and needed help and police wouldn't help and I just wanted the torture to end x
    Update the council have been next door and told them off. Fingers crossed I have no more trouble
    Hey, 

We're glad to here that the council have taken action, so hopefully things will improve for you now :heart:

Do keep posting if you need to talk, we are all here for you 
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    Thanks @Stephanie all should be ok now but the only problem will be when these students leave we will get a new bunch of students and the process will start all over again. Wish the landlord didn't make so much money letting out to the university and would rent to a family instead 
    Oh, hopefully the next lot off students the council can have a word with them all before it all starts again, maybe. Or the landlord, 

Hopefully things will be okay for you :heart:

<3 thanks hun x
  • AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,826 Extreme Poster
    Hey littlegemz,

It might be worth talking to the landlord about your concerns? That way, you can address the problem more directly. Students can be really noisy, and it's no fun! Hope things get better soonx

Much love <3