Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What are you listening to right now?

Comments

• Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Now I’ve moved onto her Whole new abulm on Spotify 😂😂
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,285 Part of The Furniture
    I had it on repeat yesterday @Millie2787. So good!
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
    Mike said:
    I had it on repeat yesterday @Millie2787. So good!
    @mike why have I only just discovered all her music ?!?!?!?!? 
    I Remeber listening to her little songs she used to do on Lifebabble ( CBBC ) so that was like 4 is years ago but geeess she is good ! 

• *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    https://youtu.be/v9WGfVweWFo

Love this song, and the film tbh :heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    https://youtu.be/xo1VInw-SKc

The lyrics, so relateable at the minute. 

" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    @*BananaMonkey* oh I like that song haha!
    It's a good song :heart:

I've been feeling quite down these past few days, and upset so music is really helping me right now. :heart: 
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster

I've been feeling quite down these past few days, and upset so music is really helping me right now. :heart: 
    aw I'm sorry you've been down and upset, you can always talk on here if you need to chat <3 Music helps me when I'm down too.

aw I'm sorry you've been down and upset, you can always talk on here if you need to chat <3 Music helps me when I'm down too.
    Thank you, it's just something that happened on Friday and I'm still struggling to process it. I don't use this place for support, but thank you :heart:

• SkyeIsNotTheLimitSkyeIsNotTheLimit Posts: 86 Budding Regular
    https://youtu.be/TKvzHBdcAdM

I've been reminiscing about the times when Alex Turner wasn't such a pretentious idiot and this song gets me every time  <3<3
    I told her once I wasn’t good at anything. She told me survival is a talent
    https://youtu.be/Z2hAY-SZidI

Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection,the lovers, the dreamers and me :heart:
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Just love this song 
    https://youtu.be/FovubxPEvwE
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    edited January 2019
    Love their songs <3

Viola Beach - Swings & waterslides 
    https://youtu.be/btSa91diKio

It Is so sad on how their band and their manager died though:'(. 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Listening to some happy hardcore cheese, all the way back from my teenage years. Happy Stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkPIqiy2a5M
    Weekender Offender 
    https://youtu.be/lwgr_IMeEgA

All we need is hope, and for that we have each, and for that we have each other, we will rise, we will rise, we'll rise up, we'll rise, I'll rise up, rise like the day 

I will rise a thousand times again.

Love this song :heart:
  • RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 991 Part of The Mix Family
    I've been listening to this on and off the past week or so.

No it has nothing to do with next Tuesday I swear. :sweat_smile:
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • chubbydumplingchubbydumpling Posts: 487 Listening Ear
    I've been listening to The Bad List by Z Berg and Ryan Ross non-stop. It's soothing my anxiety :3:3
    Going through a Lorde phase at the moment. She seems so underappreciated as an artist. She was 17 when she released Royals. SEVENTEEN. Wild.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvgigkaSCZA
    The head and the heart - Another story
    https://youtu.be/eyn9kmuIwqA
    Youngblood And dodie 😍

edited February 2019
    More Lorde.

I think I have a problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMK_npDG12Q
    Mike said:
    More Lorde.

I think I have a problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMK_npDG12Q
    Ohhh @Mike love this one ! 

!
    Bit of naughties indie rock - Ooh La by The Kooks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYnUAK_PmQs

😂 forgot how many drugs and swear words are mentioned in this 😂