Home Introduce Yourself
Take part in our next Watch Club on 2nd Feb at 7.30pm. We'll be talking about the film In the Heights! Sign up to take part and receive your free NOW pass!
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Anyone is welcome to join. Sign up here

heya, my name is shanna.

peachygalpeachygal Posts: 2 Literally just got here
I am fairly new. I'm here to just talk to people, get advice and work on my mental health. It's been nice so far, but I'm still getting used to everything. :) 

Comments

• ShaunieShaunie Posts: 14,308 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Welcome Shanna!
    “ i think that deep down you still think life is worth living. It’s no where near over for you. You’re in pain. The thing you lost, Is the same thing that can stop that pain”
    peachygal
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Literally just got here
    Hiya peachygal, welcome to The Mix. There's some lovely peeps here, so jump in on any post...that's what I did when first joining.

peachygal
  • fadedangelfadedangel Posts: 263 The Mix Regular
    Hello peachygal, welcome to The Mix. I hope you enjoy your time here! We are all really nice so feel free to write anywhere and talk to anyone. We don’t bite. I hope you soon get to learn your way around and if your struggling with anything make a post or ask as we are always happy to help. 

Take Care, 

- Lauren x
    « I have been through hell but the best is yet to come « 
    peachygal
  • RhysRhys Posts: 281 The Mix Regular
    Welcome to the boards Shanna :smiley:

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”― Bernard M. Baruch
    peachygal
  • AzzimanAzziman The Mix convert Posts: 1,191 Wise Owl
    Hey Shanna,

Welcome!x

Much love <3
    peachygal