Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Fridaaay!!

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture

Good morning everyone :heart:

I'm up bright and early because I am working today, but I have the weekend off, so I'm super happy about that. 

Quite a chilled weekend planned for me, tomorrow I am seeing my friend, and Sunday I don't have any plans so probs just chilling out.

What are you lovely lot up too?!?

Sharing is caring :heart: 

" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Working this weekend :'(  though im off today so my plan is to get home and see my sister, and give my cat lots of cuddles haha, nothing else planned for today apart from chilling out before work.
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    After a month of on sick, I'm back to work this Saturday and Sunday, and I don't really  have time for owt else after that, due to them being 12hours, it kinda takes all your day up, will probs aim to get some training in today though, been hitting the gym everyday, so  gonna try and get 1 or 2 hour session of muscle and cardio in. 
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Aurora said:
    After a month of on sick, I'm back to work this Saturday and Sunday, and I don't really  have time for owt else after that, due to them being 12hours, it kinda takes all your day up, will probs aim to get some training in today though, been hitting the gym everyday, so  gonna try and get 1 or 2 hour session of muscle and cardio in. 
    I fully understand 12hr shifts because I do them myself, it's my weekend off this weekend. 
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Reeelaxing before another week of college 😭 😂
    Nah it's fine but it's definitely lonely love it when the weekend comes and I can spend time with people x

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld