Home Anything Goes
Need support urgently? Head to this thread.

BIRTHDAY EMAIL!

independent_independent_ Resident Coffee AddictScotlandPosts: 3,137 Boards Guru
I didn't know The Mix sent out birthday emails... Just wanted to say I think that's so nice!
“Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”

Comments

• StephSteph Moderator Posts: 448 Boards Initiate
    Happy Birthday Elle! :birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday: Hope you're having a lovely day :yippe:
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 This Is Me! ❤👅👌🤓💃🎤 South EastPosts: 3,578 Community Veteran
    Just wanted to try the emoji. :birthday:
    Everyone is special in their own way. We make each other strong (we make each other strong.) We're not the same. We're different in a good way. Together's where we belong. We're all in this together. Once we know. That we are. We're all stars. And we see that. We're all in this together. And it shows. When we stand. Hand in hand. Make our dreams come true.
  • independent_independent_ Resident Coffee Addict ScotlandPosts: 3,137 Boards Guru
    Kasa2103 said:
    Just wanted to try the emoji. :birthday:
    Haha, this thread was from my 14th birthday nearly 2 years ago! 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 This Is Me! ❤👅👌🤓💃🎤 South EastPosts: 3,578 Community Veteran
    I know but I am an idiot.
    Everyone is special in their own way. We make each other strong (we make each other strong.) We're not the same. We're different in a good way. Together's where we belong. We're all in this together. Once we know. That we are. We're all stars. And we see that. We're all in this together. And it shows. When we stand. Hand in hand. Make our dreams come true.
    [Deleted User]independent_
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Literally just got here
    Kasa2103 said:
    No you're not. It's easy to post on an old thread - everyone does it. ;)
    independent_
  • independent_independent_ Resident Coffee Addict ScotlandPosts: 3,137 Boards Guru
    Kasa2103 said:
    Of course you’re not, it’s easily done :)