Want to tell us about your experiences using The Mix and be in with a chance of winning a £200 Amazon Voucher? Click here to go to our survey!
We are now trialing a points system in an effort to be clearer about the consequences for breaking community guidelines. Head over to this thread to find out more and give your feedback :)

BIRTHDAY EMAIL!

independent_independent_ Boards BabyScotlandPosts: 1,190 Fanatical Poster
I didn't know The Mix sent out birthday emails... Just wanted to say I think that's so nice!

Comments

• StephSteph Posts: 448 Cool Newbie
    Happy Birthday Elle! :birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday: Hope you're having a lovely day :yippe:
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 I am the Sultan. I am me. South EastPosts: 1,477 Fanatical Poster
    Just wanted to try the emoji. :birthday:
    So salaam worthy friend. Come back soon! That's the end.  Till another Arabian night! A whole new world, a new fantastic point of view. No one to tell us no, or where to go, or say we're only dreaming. A whole new world, with new horizons to pursue. I'll chase them anywhere, there's time to spare. Let me share this whole new world with you. A whole new world, that's where I'll be. 
  • independent_independent_ Boards Baby ScotlandPosts: 1,190 Fanatical Poster
    Kasa2103 said:
    Just wanted to try the emoji. :birthday:
    Haha, this thread was from my 14th birthday nearly 2 years ago! 
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 I am the Sultan. I am me. South EastPosts: 1,477 Fanatical Poster
    I know but I am an idiot.
    So salaam worthy friend. Come back soon! That's the end.  Till another Arabian night! A whole new world, a new fantastic point of view. No one to tell us no, or where to go, or say we're only dreaming. A whole new world, with new horizons to pursue. I'll chase them anywhere, there's time to spare. Let me share this whole new world with you. A whole new world, that's where I'll be. 
    [Deleted User]independent_
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Noob
    Kasa2103 said:
    No you're not. It's easy to post on an old thread - everyone does it. ;)
    I'm driven by self doubt.
    independent_
  • independent_independent_ Boards Baby ScotlandPosts: 1,190 Fanatical Poster
    Kasa2103 said:
    Of course you’re not, it’s easily done :)