You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Would you like to test a bot that's all about helping to recognise domestic abuse?

The MixThe Mix Posts: 2,507 Community Managers
edited June 2018 in Represent Young People
Hey everyone,

We're looking for people to help us test a new chat bot that's all about helping people recognise domestic abuse. Testing should take no longer than 30 minutes and there will be a short questionnaire to complete while you test it out. 

Testing can all be done at home, all you need is access to a computer or phone!

If you'd like to help us test this new bot, send us a PM or comment down below and we'll be in touch with more details about how to get involved. 

- Aife

We're Mike, Italia and Ed - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.

Comments

• ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 7,158 The Mix Elder
    🙋🏻‍♀️
    “If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care” Marvin J. Ashton
  • The MixThe Mix Posts: 2,507 Community Managers
    Thanks @Shaunie!

I'll send you a PM with the details!

- Aife
    We're Mike, Italia and Ed - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.
  • AzzimanAzziman The Mix convert Posts: 571 Extreme Poster
    Hi Aife,

I'd be interested to know more about it - could we talk on PM?x

Much love <3
  • Lucy307Lucy307 UKPosts: 672 Extreme Poster
    Happy to help, sign me up!
    Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend
    Thank you @Azziman and @Lucy307!

I'll send you both a PM with the testing info! :) 

- Aife
  • LaineLaine Llama Mama Posts: 1,376 Fanatical Poster
    I'll be happy to help too! :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈 

"Maybe it's not my weekend,  but it's gonna be my year" ~ All Time Low

"No one else is dealing with your demons, meaning maybe defeating them could be the beginning of your meaning friend" ~ TOP

"What's gonna be left of the world if you're not in it?" ~ Bastille
  • AidanAidan Potato Posts: 1,354 Fanatical Poster
    edited June 2018
    Yeah sure, I'd be happy to help! :+1:
    Thank you @Laine and @Aidan! I'll send you both a PM :) 

- Aife
  • AuroraAurora Part of the furniture Posts: 11,713 Part of the furniture
    If you are still after people to help, I would love to get involved? 
    Aurora said:
    If you are still after people to help, I would love to get involved? 
    We certainly are! I'll forward you the testing info. :)

Thanks @Aurora,
    Mike
  • ShatteredSecretsShatteredSecrets Posts: 181 The Mix convert
    I'd like to help out if it's still possible?

- ShatteredSecrets

I am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions.

Thanks so much @ShatteredSecrets. I'll send you a PM with all the info :) 

- Aife
  • TheAprilFoolTheAprilFool Posts: 187 The Mix convert
    I'd like to help if you're still doing testing
    Thanks @TheAprilFool. I'll send you a PM with the testing details :) 

- Aife
This discussion has been closed.