Home Represent Young People
Fill out The Mix's Annual User Survey for a chance to win a £200 Amazon voucher, to shape our services, and get closer to earning a badge!
Need support urgently? Click here

Would you like to test a bot that's all about helping to recognise domestic abuse?

The MixThe Mix The Mix HQPosts: 2,549 Staff Team
edited June 2018 in Represent Young People
Hey everyone,

We're looking for people to help us test a new chat bot that's all about helping people recognise domestic abuse. Testing should take no longer than 30 minutes and there will be a short questionnaire to complete while you test it out. 

Testing can all be done at home, all you need is access to a computer or phone!

If you'd like to help us test this new bot, send us a PM or comment down below and we'll be in touch with more details about how to get involved. 

- Aife

We're @Mike, @Connor, @Italia and @Ed_ - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.

Comments

• ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 10,067 An Original Mixlorian
    🙋🏻‍♀️
    if you have the strength to sustain anorexia you have the strength to overcome it
  • The MixThe Mix The Mix HQPosts: 2,549 Staff Team
    Thanks @Shaunie!

I'll send you a PM with the details!

- Aife
    We're @Mike, @Connor, @Italia and @Ed_ - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.
  • AzzimanAzziman The Mix convert Posts: 785 Part of The Mix Family
    Hi Aife,

I'd be interested to know more about it - could we talk on PM?x

Much love <3
  • Lucy307Lucy307 UKPosts: 786 Part of The Mix Family
    Happy to help, sign me up!
    Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend
    Thank you @Azziman and @Lucy307!

I'll send you both a PM with the testing info! :) 

- Aife
  • LaineLaine Llama Mama Gone for GooPosts: 2,217 Boards Champion
    I'll be happy to help too! :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"What's gonna be left of the world if you're not in it?" ~ Bastille

"Here's to the ones that we got
    Cheers to the wish you were here, but you're not" ~ Maroon 5
  • AidanAidan Clever idiot Posts: 2,291 Boards Champion
    edited June 2018
    Yeah sure, I'd be happy to help! :+1:
    "Do, or do not, there is no try" <(•.•)>              
    Thank you @Laine and @Aidan! I'll send you both a PM :) 

- Aife
  • AuroraAurora Part of the furniture Posts: 11,720 An Original Mixlorian
    If you are still after people to help, I would love to get involved? 
    Aurora said:
    If you are still after people to help, I would love to get involved? 
    We certainly are! I'll forward you the testing info. :)

Thanks @Aurora,
    Mike
  • ShatteredSecretsShatteredSecrets Noob Posts: 186 Boards Initiate
    I'd like to help out if it's still possible?

- ShatteredSecrets

I am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions.

Thanks so much @ShatteredSecrets. I'll send you a PM with all the info :) 

- Aife
  • TheAprilFoolTheAprilFool Miniposter Posts: 187 Boards Initiate
    I'd like to help if you're still doing testing
    Thanks @TheAprilFool. I'll send you a PM with the testing details :) 

- Aife
This discussion has been closed.