Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

TW I hate myself so much

Pink+fluffyPink+fluffy Posts: 84 Budding Regular
Literally ate some cake tonight and I’m so so fat like what the heck, I can’t stopeating. Why do I do this to myself? Errrrr I don’t want to be here anymore if I’m always going to be fat like this 😭😭😩😩😩

Comments

• RayofhopeRayofhope Posts: 152 Helping Hand
    Hi Pink+fluffy,

I am sorry to here that you feel like this at the moment. Its ok to eat. Is there anything you would like to talk through?

Rayofhope:rainbow::rainbow2:
    Life doesn’t require we be the best, only that we try our best
  • MirabelleMirabelle Posts: 1,020 Wise Owl
    During this horribly cold weather we need to eat a bit extra if just to keep us warm, so as Rayofhope said, it's okay to eat. What's an extra pigging slice of cake anyway? I've just put away a slice of gingerbread parkin that my sister made yesterday. It's nearly all gone! I wonder why? :chin: ;)
  • SevenSeven Posts: 58 Boards Initiate
    @Pink+fluffy as everyone said above, there is no reason to dislike yourself because of eating something! How are you feeling now after a couple of days?

Have a nice evening!
  • FranFran Posts: 118 The Mix Convert
    Hey @Pink+fluffy,
    How do you feel?
    Eating some cake, a little or a lot doesn't matte, isn't going to change you or have such a big impact on your body, so don't be hard on yourself. There are times when it's common and understandable to be more hungry, for example when you are nervous or sad. Your hormones have a big role in that too.
    Life is made to be enjoyed, so there's nothing wrong in some cake ;)

Fran
  • Pink+fluffyPink+fluffy Posts: 84 Budding Regular
    Thanks guys, but still I hate myself for it, beendoing so well with food at the minute and then something ruins it and makes me feel like crap again 🙄
  • MirabelleMirabelle Posts: 1,020 Wise Owl
    Thanks guys, but still I hate myself for it, beendoing so well with food at the minute and then something ruins it and makes me feel like crap again 🙄

Hey @Pink+fluffy would you like to explain a little more about what exactly has been ruining your otherwise happier feelings? Like, what is making you sad and nervous? For instance, is there someone unfairly criticising you at home?
  • L100L100 Posts: 128 The Mix Convert
    Because i'm type 1 diabetic whenever .i got stressed it cause blood to go high and before i eat a bit of junk food with doing my stuff bt the way i stopped doing this is just replacing it with some with no carbs like piece of cheese or sugar free drink so therefor i dont have to my stuff. What makes you want to eat cake? like my reason was stress
  • TheAprilFoolTheAprilFool Posts: 187 Helping Hand
    Hi @Pink+fluffy :) It's understandable if you don't eat perfectly healthy all the time, I don't think anyone does. What happened doesn't take away from the fact that you were doing well, and you can always get back on track.
  • FranFran Posts: 118 The Mix Convert
    Hey @Pink+fluffy, how do you feel? Have you experienced the same feelings once again?
    Let us know:heart:

- Fran
  • AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,826 Extreme Poster

Hi Pink+fluffy,

Things can be going well in life, but sometimes we are faced with small issues or blips. Compared to the huge progress you've made, this incident is really minor. Rather than focus on the small slip-up, be proud that you've been doing so well with food! The main way to do this is accept that blips will happen. If you keep believing that your journey will be flawless, one small blemish ruins the picture - instead, accept that blips will happen. Hope for the best, but prepare for and expect the worst!

Much love <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.