Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hello- Newbie here

Invisible_meInvisible_me Posts: 138 The Mix Convert
Hello All,

I'm a newbie here to TheMix,

I'm not quite sure how this works or anything, but hopefully see you round somewhere...

Thank you,
Invisible_me

Comments

• RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 991 Part of The Mix Family
    Hi there Invisible_me and welcome to the boards!

- Riley
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • CharlotteCharlotte Posts: 229 Trailblazer
    Hi Inivisible_me

​Welcome to the boards, hope you can work your way around the boards if you have any question just ask we are here to answer.

Charly
  • MirabelleMirabelle Posts: 1,020 Wise Owl
    Hello Inivisible_me and welcome to our forum. May you enjoy your time here, and feel welcome to reach out.

Have a super weekend and all the best,

~Belle
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Heey :wave:
    welcome to the boards! *hug*:heart:
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,826 Extreme Poster
    Hi Invisible_me,

Welcome!x

Much love <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Invisible_meInvisible_me Posts: 138 The Mix Convert
    Hi All,

Sorry for the delay in responding back I guess,- Thank you all for responding, the responses have helped to maybe 'get me slightly more confortable'..

I guess it will be hard until I don't like actually get myself out there...

We'll see- and see you round the boards when do.

Thanks again,

Invisible_me
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Hey there,

Welcome to the boards!! I'm Eleanor, 15, it's really lovely to meet you 😊 hope to see you around!!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Welcome to the boards, it's lovely to have you here :wave:
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    Hi there,

Thank you ;)- I may not be as regular as most people on here I think, but will be around.
  • NikkiNikki Posts: 131 The Mix Convert
    Welcome to the boards, @Invisible_me ! :)
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Hi there,

Thank you ;)- I may not be as regular as most people on here I think, but will be around.

That's great, the boards are here when you need them :)
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    Hi.

Thanks for making me feel welcome.

I've realized I never introduced myself. I've only just turned 19 (well by age) but everything about me doesn't say I'm 19 at all I don't behave or look like an adult. Not the typical.
    However I have been part of a message board community for a while. These message boards is different to what I'm used to.

Anyone else wabt to introduce themselves?

Thanks
  • AngelIsMe21AngelIsMe21 Posts: 132 The Mix Convert
    Nice to meet you and welcome to The Mix community.
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Hey invisible_me
    Welcome to the boards
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley