Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

A fresh start on The Mix

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi All,
I'm Hannah. I am not new to the mix however I have had my account deactivated a few times (this last period of deactivation was weeks).

I have had some issues on the boards before where some of my posts have been too detailed in terms of my opinions and thoughts and I want to apologise to anyone who was affected by this. That isn't like me or the person who I am at all either.

I am willing to put that behind me now though and to make a fresh start in terms of my use on the boards.

So...I'm Hannah, nice to meet you all :) xx

Comments

• SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Welcome back
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Thank you for your kind welcome back x
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Welcome back @HannahBannanna I remember you!! It's lovely to have you back.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • MirabelleMirabelle Posts: 1,020 Wise Owl
    Welcome back, and a bigger welcome for being brave in starting over again. :rainbow2:

Wishing you all the very best,

Belle x
    Welcome back [USER="90013"]HannahBannanna[/USER] I remember you!! It's lovely to have you back.

Thank you Hun, that means a lot to me. Not sure whether it's a good thing that you can remember me though?😂
    Mirabelle wrote: »
    Welcome back, and a bigger welcome for being brave in starting over again. :rainbow2:

Wishing you all the very best,

Belle x

Thank you. My account has been deactivated for a while and this was my motivation in needing to start afresh on here.x

Thank you. My account has been deactivated for a while and this was my motivation in needing to start afresh on here.x

I love motivation. Every morning I spread it on my breakfast toast.

:yum:https://foodfromfrance.biz/327-home_default/clement-faugier-gourmet-chestnut-spread-500g.jpg

I love motivation. Every morning I spread it on my breakfast toast.

:yum:https://foodfromfrance.biz/327-home_default/clement-faugier-gourmet-chestnut-spread-500g.jpg

Great :)
    What would be extra good is when chats recommence on the 15th. Then you can get support if needed.
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Welcome back! I've missed you!! :heart:
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • RhysRhys Posts: 288 The Mix Regular
    Welcome back to the boards :wave:
    “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”― Bernard M. Baruch
    What would be extra good is when chats recommence on the 15th. Then you can get support if needed.

I've never really used the group chats before :s
    Rhys wrote: »
    Welcome back to the boards :wave:

Thank you for the welcome back👋Hope you are well😊
    Welcome back! I've missed you!! :heart:

Aww thank you! How are you?x
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran

Aww thank you! How are you?x

i'm getting there, how are you ? :)
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  

i'm getting there, how are you ? :)

Lovely to hear :) I'm not good
  • AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,826 Extreme Poster
    Hi @HannahBannanna,

Welcome back!x

Much love <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    Azziman wrote: »
    Hi [USER="90013"]HannahBannanna[/USER],

Welcome back!x

Much love <3

Thank you :*
  • RhysRhys Posts: 288 The Mix Regular

Thank you for the welcome back👋Hope you are well😊

I'm doing good thanks, how was your weekend?
    “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”― Bernard M. Baruch
    Rhys wrote: »

I'm doing good thanks, how was your weekend?

That's good to hear that you're doing good. Oh how I wish I could say the same....x
  • NikkiNikki Posts: 131 The Mix Convert
    Welcome back @HannahBannanna ! Nikki x
    Nikki wrote: »
    Welcome back [USER="90013"]HannahBannanna[/USER] ! Nikki x

Thank you😘