Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Community Newsletter - August

TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,039 Boards Guru
Hey everyone,

Here's this month's community newsletter! We hope you enjoy it :)

<iframe width="750" height="2000" src="http://mailchi.mp/f60874ba10e7/the-mix-community-newsletter-august&quot; frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.

Comments

• AbigailAbigail Posts: 816 Part of The Mix Family
    The riddle - I think the answer is Shadow!!
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
  • LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
    😄
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,608 Legendary Poster
    Great work guys!!!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • AbigailAbigail Posts: 816 Part of The Mix Family
    Meggles wrote: »
    that quote of the month though ;)
    Lol
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
  • TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,039 Boards Guru
    Abigail wrote: »
    The riddle - I think the answer is Shadow!!

Congratulations @Abigail the answer is a shadow! :yippe:

- Aife
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.