Young Carers of The Mix, we need you! Tell us about your experiences of our services and give yourself a chance to win £50 of Amazon vouchers.
Want to tell us about your experiences using The Mix and be in with a chance of winning a £200 Amazon Voucher? Click here to go to our survey!

Community Newsletter - August

The MixThe Mix Posts: 2,410 Community Managers
Hey everyone,

Here's this month's community newsletter! We hope you enjoy it :)

<iframe width="750" height="2000" src="http://mailchi.mp/f60874ba10e7/the-mix-community-newsletter-august"; frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

We're @Aife@Mike, @Italia and @Ed_ - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.

Comments

• AbigailAbigail Carer/musician Posts: 653 Extreme Poster
    The riddle - I think the answer is Shadow!!
    Some people think i am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking
  • LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,331 Fanatical Poster
    😄
  • independent_independent_ Boards Baby ScotlandPosts: 1,213 Fanatical Poster
    Great work guys!!!
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Fanatical Poster
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • AbigailAbigail Carer/musician Posts: 653 Extreme Poster
    Meggles wrote: »
    that quote of the month though ;)
    Lol
    Some people think i am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking
  • The MixThe Mix Posts: 2,410 Community Managers
    Abigail wrote: »
    The riddle - I think the answer is Shadow!!

Congratulations @Abigail the answer is a shadow! :yippe:

- Aife
    We're @Aife@Mike, @Italia and @Ed_ - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.