Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hello Everyone

SunshineSoulSunshineSoul Posts: 57 Boards Initiate
Hi!

​Call me Sunny, I am new to TheMix and part of the Sex & Relationships team, here to offer any advice you may need!
​I am also an LGBTQ+ ally so feel free to ask my advice about any LGBTQ+ issues you may have!

​To get things started, I'd love to know at least 3 things about yourself so get posting below! :)

1. I love to travel and have been around Europe in a campervan
2. I love to be surrounded by nature and making natural products from herbs in my family's garden (for things like stress, anxiety, depression)
​3. I am vegan and passionate about animals and cooking healthy, tasty food!

​I look forward to learning more about you all and getting involved in some discussions.

​-SunsineSoul :rainbow:

Comments

• Options
    HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    Welcome! :D

• Options
    RhysRhys Posts: 288 The Mix Regular
    Welcome to the boards and hope you have a great time helping out with TheMix :)
    “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”― Bernard M. Baruch
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    Welcome Sunny.

My 3 things:
    1. I usually sign off with either Eleanor or Indie on here - either is fine.
    2. I'm 14, and it sounds strange but if anyone ever tries to guess my age, they, 99% of the time, get it wrong. Why? I'm 5'9.5 and look about 19 aha.
    3. I'm really annoying, so beware.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,495 Skive's The Limit
    Hey sunny
    Welcomee

Im 18 and i like exercising and like going on long walks by myself or with sisters and listening to music
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Welcome Sunny.

My 3 things:
    1. I usually sign off with either Eleanor or Indie on here - either is fine.
    2. I'm 14, and it sounds strange but if anyone ever tries to guess my age, they, 99% of the time, get it wrong. Why? I'm 5'9.5 and look about 19 aha.
    3. I'm really annoying, so beware.

Thanks for the welcome Indie! *hug*

​Wow you are awesomely tall! Will you be using your height for an advantage in Basketball or a career in fashion? :)

​And I don't mind annoying! I am here to annoy whenever you need me.

- Sunny :rainbow:

• Options
    Shaunie wrote: »
    Hey sunny
    Welcomee

Im 18 and i like exercising and like going on long walks by myself or with sisters and listening to music

Thanks Shaunie! :)

​I love to exercise too especially running and yoga what are your fitness interests? I love to take part in Wolf Runs have you heard of those before?

• Options
    Rhys wrote: »
    Welcome to the boards and hope you have a great time helping out with TheMix :)

​Thanks Rhys! Lovely to meet you :)

​I am loving my time here already, everyone is so lovely!

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster

Thanks for the welcome Indie! *hug*

​Wow you are awesomely tall! Will you be using your height for an advantage in Basketball or a career in fashion? :)

​And I don't mind annoying! I am here to annoy whenever you need me.

I was never any good at basketball aha... would deffo be an advantage if I was though...

Oh and good, im extremely annoying.

- Eleanor
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,495 Skive's The Limit

Thanks Shaunie! :)

​I love to exercise too especially running and yoga what are your fitness interests? I love to take part in Wolf Runs have you heard of those before?

Ive never actually tried yoga but i like just running, longg walks and cycling. I havent heard of wolf runs but just searched and if right, they are obstcale runs. But i love those obstacale runs and event things and ones that go through mud and stuff. And all events like them i try to go to.
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi Sunny,

Please see my introduction, I would very much welcome any advice you could offer.

Thanks

T