Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Leaving The Mix

StephSteph Posts: 448 Listening Ear
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know that I'm moving on from The Mix. My last day will be next Wednesday 1st March. I want to wish everyone all the very best, I'll miss everyone here, you're all amazing! :heart:

Take care and I might see you all around as I'm hoping to volunteer from time to time as well :)

Steph

Comments

• Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
    Already said this but I'm sad to hear that you are leaving, I wish you all the best with future ventures. You will do amazing!
    ''You were in the wilderness
    Looking for your own purpose
    Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
    I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)
  • LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
    NOOOOO Steph

Is someone going to be taking over you?

Best of luck💜💙
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    It doesn't feel like you've been here for almost a year, crikey, time does fly! Hoping the best for the future Steph! And do pop in every now and then! :p
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Why does everyone keep leaving? :( good luck with whatever you do Steph :heart:
  • MaisyMaisy Moderator Posts: 617 Incredible Poster
    Sorry to see you go, Steph, but best of luck for the future! :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • CharlotteCharlotte Posts: 229 Trailblazer
    Steph,

Sad to here your leaving, you have done so much for me.

Thanks and good luck with your next adventure, have fun.

Thanks
    Harriet
  • StephSteph Posts: 448 Listening Ear
    Aww thank you so much everyone for the really kind words :heart:
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Steph,

Sad to see that you're leaving, like... you just joined the team right? It doesn't feel like a year definitely doesn't. I wish you the very best too!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”