Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I'm back!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey guys

I'm not sure if you'll remember me but I was part of the little family we have here about a 15 months ago... My gosh, can't believe it's been that long! Anyways.... because of situations I'll explain another time, I wasnt able to have access to TheSite (now called The Mix - when did that happen?)

But I'm so happy to be back. I hope I can still be part of this community but if not, I would totally understand.

Talk soon!!! 😃😁😘

Comments

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    Hi Becki (sorry following you from chat to here wasn't intentional).

Welcome back. I don't remember you on The Mix but TheSite changed to The Mix in March when Youthnet and Getconnected joined.
    See you around.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Hi Becki (sorry following you from chat to here wasn't intentional).

Welcome back. I don't remember you on The Mix but TheSite changed to The Mix in March when Youthnet and Getconnected joined.
    See you around.

You're not following me haha :) It's cool. I've missed so much. Someone will have to bring me up to speed
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Welcome back Becki. Really glad to see you back :heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Cat88Cat88 Posts: 377 Listening Ear
    Hi Becki welcome back! I remember you, really hope you've been ok in the meantime :)
  • Options
    Thanks guys! It's great to be back!!
  • Options
    plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Welcome back Becki!

Youthnet and Get Connected merged in like January hence the new name :)
  • Options
    Ah okay! Think it's going to take a while to get used to calling it TheMix haha
  • Options
    MaisyMaisy Moderator Posts: 627 Incredible Poster
    Hey, we've never talked, but it's lovely to see old members returning! I'm also sure that you're more than welcome to fit right back into the community :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Maisy wrote: »
    Hey, we've never talked, but it's lovely to see old members returning! I'm also sure that you're more than welcome to fit right back into the community :)
    Nice to meet you... I feel like I'm back home :)
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,306 Part of The Furniture
    Eep - welcome back, Becki! It's been too long. As others have said, things have changed around here quite a bit but I'm sure you'll settle in just fine. Glad to hear you're on a better road than you were before now. :)

See you around!
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • Options
    Hey Mike! Good to see you again! How have you been?
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,306 Part of The Furniture
    BeckiBoo wrote: »
    Hey Mike! Good to see you again! How have you been?

Likewise! Not bad thank you, not bad. Joined the E&S team as an apprentice in Jan, so you'll see me around a lot more than before. :p

How's America?
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • Options
    Mike wrote: »

Likewise! Not bad thank you, not bad. Joined the E&S team as an apprentice in Jan, so you'll see me around a lot more than before. :p

How's America?

Thats awesome Mike!! Good for you 😃

Americas great! I'm living it so far :p I'm getting a lot of support too which is always good