Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

After a one nighter

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I had my first night stand and just wondering what happens after event usually? As the guy I went with we stayed in bed watching tv till 2 next day after

Comments

• Options
    Whatever you want, as long as its legal!

There are no "rules", just go with the flow and see where it takes you!
  • Options
    Miss_Riot wrote: »

:yes:
  • Options

It's not that simple :((

He told me after he had a gf...

But now they've split up and as bad as it sounds I like him and think I've blown my chance :(
  • Options
    So this isnt just about a one night stand then?
  • Options
    I guess not :(
  • Options
    Then I'd back off a bit and see what happens...

No one wants to be rebound girl!
  • Options
    Then I'd back off a bit and see what happens...

No one wants to be rebound girl!

Don't even think he'd want to with me anyway as I jumped into bed with him
  • Options
    Don't be so quick to think that! You could just ask him what he wants/thinks about it
  • Options
    jacobs_gal wrote: »
    Don't even think he'd want to with me anyway as I jumped into bed with him

He jumped in to bed with you as well, remember.
  • Options
    Don't be so quick to think that! You could just ask him what he wants/thinks about it

He hasnt spoken to me on fb since event but I haven't bumped into him in work either :( but don't want to make a fool of myself
  • Options
    Hi jacobs_gal,

It seems like after this one night stand you would like to see him again, especially now that him and his girlfriend broke up. The morning after is understandably scary especially if you like him :yes:

If you are interested in dating him, how about asking him out for a drink? It could insinuate this isn't just about sex- and you do work together so it could also be interpreted as a friendly drink as well. His reaction could be an inkling on what he feels too.

However, as Miss_Riot mentioned, perhaps being "the rebound" may not be ideal - so have a think as to whether his is what you want. Working together is also something to think about in terms of a possible awkward aftermath :banghead:

Good luck and do let us know how you get on!
  • Options
    Thing is he hasn't spoken to me at all on fb since it's been a month :(

Yet he was the one who approached me
    christele wrote: »
    Hi jacobs_gal,

It seems like after this one night stand you would like to see him again, especially now that him and his girlfriend broke up. The morning after is understandably scary especially if you like him :yes:

If you are interested in dating him, how about asking him out for a drink? It could insinuate this isn't just about sex- and you do work together so it could also be interpreted as a friendly drink as well. His reaction could be an inkling on what he feels too.

However, as Miss_Riot mentioned, perhaps being "the rebound" may not be ideal - so have a think as to whether his is what you want. Working together is also something to think about in terms of a possible awkward aftermath :banghead:

Good luck and do let us know how you get on!
  • Options
    You either need to drop it or approach him about it. If he doesn't reply to you, theres your answer...
  • Options
    Precisely. Try and speak with him. If he ignores you then you have your answer as to whether he's worth wasting any time over.

Only thing I'd add is that having a one night stand with him generally doesn't change anything; you've not ruined your chances or anything like that.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Precisely. Try and speak with him. If he ignores you then you have your answer as to whether he's worth wasting any time over.
    Just to make it clear, that answer would be "No".
  • Options

Haven't bumped into him in work but haven't spoke to him on fb either bad sign?!
  • Options
    Haven't bumped into him in work but haven't spoke to him on fb either bad sign?!

He had sex with you and now he's not calling a month after the event? It certainly isn't a good sign. If he contacts you after all this time it'll be because he's horny, not because he likes you.
  • Options
    Whowhere wrote: »
    He had sex with you and now he's not calling a month after the event? It certainly isn't a good sign. If he contacts you after all this time it'll be because he's horny, not because he likes you.

He had a gf when it took place :S
  • Options

Sent him a message but he didn't reply guess I had my answer
  • Options
    He had a gf when it took place :S

Then he is quite clearly a dickhead. I wouldn't waste your time on him.
  • Options
    Whowhere wrote: »
    Then he is quite clearly a dickhead. I wouldn't waste your time on him.

Thanks just a shame I bump into him around work :(
  • Options
    Two life lessons you've had to learn the hard way: don't fuck someone at work and don't fuck someone who you know has a partner.

I'll bet he even told you she never gives him sex and is just waiting for the right time to chuck her.

The only consolation is that you've not blown your chances of anything. The guy's a knobhead and was only interested in putting his ding-a-ling in your tra-la-la. Just let your colleagues know he was a bit small ;)
  • Options
    ding-a-ling in your tra-la-la. Just let your colleagues know he was a bit small ;)

Teehee!
  • Options
    Two life lessons you've had to learn the hard way: don't fuck someone at work and don't fuck someone who you know has a partner.

I'll bet he even told you she never gives him sex and is just waiting for the right time to chuck her.

The only consolation is that you've not blown your chances of anything. The guy's a knobhead and was only interested in putting his ding-a-ling in your tra-la-la. Just let your colleagues know he was a bit small ;)

He didn't tell me till after the event and he doesn't work in my office but next door so that wasn't my fault. He wasn't small but did struggle

When I do see him do I say hi
  • Options
    Don't waste your time with him. He cheated his girlfriend, he's not such a good guy...
    Get over him quickly! There are better guys out there!
    Kisses
  • Options
    He didn't tell me till after the event and he doesn't work in my office but next door so that wasn't my fault. He wasn't small but did struggle

When I do see him do I say hi

You'd be best off blanking him. He just wanted to fuck you so ignore him, he's not worth even wasting the oxygen required to say "hi".

I don't care if he was big or small, good or bad, just remember that if he gossips you can get revenge quite easily.
  • Options
    You'd be best off blanking him. He just wanted to fuck you so ignore him, he's not worth even wasting the oxygen required to say "hi".

I don't care if he was big or small, good or bad, just remember that if he gossips you can get revenge quite easily.

He even said not to post on his wall :(
  • Options
    He even said not to post on his wall :(

guilt about cheating?