Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What would you do?

If you were having sex with someone, and it was really bad, would you either tell them that it was bad and/or stop it, or carry on and pretend it was ok?

I think the reason i am getting like no sex at the moment is because i now have a (slightly true) reputation of telling blokes they are crap during sex, and not being very tactful about it. But what am i meant to do?! I can't carry on if it's boring. Puts me right off.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    LacyMay wrote:
    If you were having sex with someone, and it was really bad, would you either tell them that it was bad and/or stop it, or carry on and pretend it was ok?

I think the reason i am getting like no sex at the moment is because i now have a (slightly true) reputation of telling blokes they are crap during sex, and not being very tactful about it. But what am i meant to do?! I can't carry on if it's boring. Puts me right off.

Well duhh,

think you've answered your own question then ..

instead of criticising them why don't you just tell them how they could change what they are doing to make it better for you
  • Options
    Well duhh,

think you've answered your own question then ..

instead of criticising them why don't you just tell them how they could change what they are doing to make it better for you

Lol i wasn't asking myself a question. I'm quite happy doing what i'm doing!
  • Options
    why don't you just tell them how they could change what they are doing to make it better for you
    :yes:
  • Options
    If we were fucking, and you told me in my face that I suck at it, I'd piss in your bed, shit on your floor, wipe at the curtains and leave.

I am not sure if that answers your question tho.
  • Options
    i would not say anything.....and perhaps if there is a next time, then give them tips on how I like sex
  • Options
    I wouldnt carry on if it was totally shit.
  • Options
    Fake an orgasm and get the fuck outta there!
  • Options
    LacyMay wrote:

Bet it puts them off too :confused:

Errr..Depends, if I am seeing them and I like them than probably encourage them to do things I liked rather than destroy their ego completely.
  • Options
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote:
    If we were fucking, and you told me in my face that I suck at it, I'd piss in your bed, shit on your floor, wipe at the curtains and leave.

I am not sure if that answers your question tho.

hahaha That's funny!

Like someone else said though, Fake it and Run, Or suggest some new techniques, or carry on if it's not painful and finish yourself what they started :D
  • Options
    If it gets as far as sex then I would have already have had plenty of fun. I'd then have fun making them have fun and show 'em how to do me right the next time. Or do what you do, laugh, tell 'em they're shit, get off and go... lol
  • Options
    LacyMay wrote:

FUCK ME - a town/city cannot be large enough to hear/give a shit about the reputation of ONE single person (boy OR girl) - unless you're constantly hanging out with the same fuck-wits, which leads onto the fact no WONDER they won't fuck you!!

Being blunt - are you sure you're that good yourself?!

Either way - maybe you should try some new pick-up joints, m'dear. Unless you live in a small village, there is no way in hell that you should have such a rep!

Really though - everybody is different, and unless they're completely hopeless, a little guidance would go a lot further than abusing them for being shite (and if they ARE useless, a little guidance would go a LONG way. Perhaps then you'd get a decent lay and lighten up a bit!! ;):lol: Has to be said, there's few things worse than being massively let down by a promising shag. It can be tempered though...........

G.
  • Options
    What is being bad at sex like? As far as I know, it's pretty simple concept. As long as you have all of the parts the process seems straight forward. Kind of like eating. The only way you can suck at that is if you don't have a mouth. And if you don't have a mouth, you can't really eat, so you can't really suck at it.

" I have an erect wiener because there's a vagina in front of me. My body is compelling my to put my wiener in the vagina. I think I will do so. "

I must be missing something huge.
  • Options
    junker wrote:
    What is being bad at sex like? As far as I know, it's pretty simple concept. As long as you have all of the parts the process seems straight forward. Kind of like eating. The only way you can suck at that is if you don't have a mouth. And if you don't have a mouth, you can't really eat, so you can't really suck at it.

" I have an erect wiener because there's a vagina in front of me. My body is compelling my to put my wiener in the vagina. I think I will do so. "

:yes: You are .... bad sex can be impersonal, quick, rough, clumsy etc. It's not simply a matter of slapping two bodies together and getting them to thrust uncoordinately.
  • Options
    It's a 2-way thing. You can communicate without slapping someone in the face!
  • Options
    Without being harsh, if every man you sleep with is crap in bed, then either your taste in men is awful (so you're not missing owt) or the problem is that you're not exactly Miss Fantastic Shag 2007 yourself.
  • Options
    junker wrote:

Sex is like pizza...

Even if it's bad, it's still pretty O.K.
  • Options
    Id try and point them in the right direction f they aint that good try tactfully tellin them how they an improve
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    luvmeright wrote:
    Id try and point them in the right direction f they aint that good try tactfully tellin them how they an improve

:yes:

You might find some useful tips here.
  • Options
    Nobody is bad at sex because everyone likes different things. What one person loves, the next person could hate.

So if i was doing it with someone who wasnt doing things i liked i wouldnt tell him "your shit! go home" ...id either hint, show or tell (ha, show and tell) him how i would prefer it.
  • Options
    Blah wrote:
    Nobody is bad at sex because everyone likes different things. What one person loves, the next person could hate.

So if i was doing it with someone who wasnt doing things i liked i wouldnt tell him "your shit! go home" ...id either hint, show or tell (ha, show and tell) him how i would prefer it.

Well I think there ARE people who are bad at sex. It's those people who WON'T listen and still think with their own peculiar technique they are the hottest shit after Don Juan De Marco.
  • Options
    Teagan wrote:
    :yes: You are .... bad sex can be impersonal, quick, rough, clumsy etc. It's not simply a matter of slapping two bodies together and getting them to thrust uncoordinately.

:yes: For example, Stubble on a mans face - :eek2:
  • Options
    :yes: For example, Stubble on a mans face - :eek2:

Jeez, I gasped right there, when seeing the :eek2: face and something that looks very similar to my screen name on the first glance.

*phew*.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote:
    Now that should have been post of the week!! Not sure how well that would go down on the homepage though! :D
  • Options
    junker wrote:
    Considering the nature of this thread, that is kinda funny.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote:
    Jeez, I gasped right there, when seeing the :eek2: face and something that looks very similar to my screen name on the first glance.

*phew*.

As long as that's all you thought at the first glance and not
    *Strubbles on a mans face* That would be scary ;)
  • Options
    You won't be doing any good by faking an orgasm. Poor chap won't even realise he's bad in bed. We are all learners. Just like computer games, there are always noobs who play the game. You have to help and give them a chance to improve. The noobs i mean ;)
  • Options
    You won't be doing any good by faking an orgasm. Poor chap won't even realise he's bad in bed. We are all learners. Just like computer games, there are always noobs who play the game. You have to help and give them a chance to improve. The noobs i mean ;)

If you faked it though, they'd think you've come so, Hopefully they would finish, then you could run. That way, you ain't making them feel bad for being bad, Leave someone else to teach them, Unless of course you really liked them then no it wouldn't do any good.
  • Options
    If you faked it though, they'd think you've come so, Hopefully they would finish, then you could run. That way, you ain't making them feel bad for being bad, Leave someone else to teach them, Unless of course you really liked them then no it wouldn't do any good.

There's something you call blissful ignorance and there's something called ... not blissful ignorance. In this case, if I was the guy, I'd want to know. I wouldn't want to live with the illusion of being good when I suck. How would I know if the girl really got an orgasm, when around half the females have faked it (found some statistics, though unreliable - I feel very lazy). This isn't rocket science. If you aren't enjoying yourself, do yourself, and his future partners, a favour and help him out.
  • Options
    There's something you call blissful ignorance and there's something called ... not blissful ignorance. In this case, if I was the guy, I'd want to know. I wouldn't want to live with the illusion of being good when I suck. How would I know if the girl really got an orgasm, when around half the females have faked it (found some statistics, though unreliable - I feel very lazy). This isn't rocket science. If you aren't enjoying yourself, do yourself, and his future partners, a favour and help him out.

But, Why help them out, If you're not that bothered about them? Leave it for someone who cares. lol