Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Bad news

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Indeed you can.
  • Options
    Back, and got a shitty email back. Means I can't get any work done tonight. Sometimes I can handle stress in a postive way... but not this time. :banghead:
  • Options
    Back, and got a shitty email back. Means I can't get any work done tonight. Sometimes I can handle stress in a postive way... but not this time. :banghead:

Have a long bath and watch Glee (in 10 minutes - so maybe Glee first or on +1!) and deal with it in the morning.

It's an awful cliche but a lot of the time things look better in the morning.
  • Options
    piccolo wrote: »
    Have a long bath and watch Glee (in 10 minutes - so maybe Glee first or on +1!) and deal with it in the morning.

It's an awful cliche but a lot of the time things look better in the morning.

Don't have a bath and don't have a TV ha :p But seriously, I'm stopped working now and I'm trying to chill. Its hard to explain, but I've felt constantly on edge / had something worrying / stressing me out for like a month now and I just feel so :shocking:
  • Options
    :crying: I feel so desperate and yet so guilty. Want to feel better now please :crying:
  • Options
    *hug*
  • Options
    *hug*

:heart:
  • Options
    *hug* Are you feeling any better today?