Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Cheap car stereos

BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Okie doke, so Koe_182's stereo has just broken and I think he might be a bit sad.

He has a (supposed) super dooper one, it is MP3, and all that jazz.

Where can I/He get one from on the cheapside?

I can only think of Ebay at the moment, so everything would help.

Thanks
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    come come...do help please!

He will be back from his incredible journey, all grumpy as he has had no music! I need ideas to throw at him!
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    They'll be shag loads of cheap ones in the January sales.

Or he could go on the rob for one. He is from Burnley after all....... :p
  • Options
    JsT wrote:
    They'll be shag loads of cheap ones in the January sales.

Or he could go on the rob for one. He is from Burnley after all....... :p
    haha, i shall suggest that to him when he gets home! Ill tell him to get al his xmas pressies that way as well.

Do the sales in electrical shops start around Boxing day as well, or is that just the clothes shops do you know?
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Define cheap.
  • Options
    Define cheap.
    I would, but I havent been told myself, thats all the info that was in the text. I think his last one was about £50 ish, but I would say maybe around £60 - 70, so long as it works this time!
  • Options
    And what are you wanting it to do? D'you wanna plug an iPod into it, or d'you wanna burn MP3 files to a CD then play them?
  • Options
    This one looks good. You can get ones with a USB port so you can control your iPod from the stereo (I think anyway) but they start at about £90.
  • Options
    And what are you wanting it to do? D'you wanna plug an iPod into it, or d'you wanna burn MP3 files to a CD then play them?
    I have stolen his iPod, so thats a no hehe, but he burns the files on to a CD, so hows about that?
  • Options
    This, this, this, this. There's loads more on that website though.
  • Options
    you are a super star! im sure he will be very very pleased!

i do very much like that last one, but its not up to me is it (as im sure he will tell me! hehe)

Thank you so so much
  • Options
    You're lucky, I was just looking for myself. I'll probably get a Sony one myself. They're all pretty good looking bits of kit.
  • Options
    You're lucky, I was just looking for myself. I'll probably get a Sony one myself. They're all pretty good looking bits of kit.
    now you see i am a typical girl, and know sweet F A about al these things, there are too many abbreviations, i just go on what is prettiest. My car has one built in, and it works, so ill be ok with that.

But thanks again, i appreciate it, and im sure Koe will too.