Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

want my boyfriend to give a blowjob

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    katralla I love you.

That is all I have to say.
  • Options
    so fluid I changed species :razz:
  • Options
    Spliffie wrote: »
    Sure, the same is true for me. When I say fixed, I don't mean you will *always* find the same stuff arousing, but the locus for your attraction is generally fixed. For example, my sexuality is fixed in the sense I am heterosexual, I do not nor will I ever want to take it up the arse or give it up the arse (to a man, that is) but in terms of sex with women, my fantasies and preferences change and evolve over time.

Some people may deny their sexuality, then embrace it, but there is no fluidity in this.
    Being gay doesn't mean you take it up the arse. I hate when people assign that to homosexuality. But I see sexuality as ever changing. I don't think your sexuality will be the same forever, but it certainly can change. Depends if it will for you. It did for me. That's also to say if you want to experiment, with or without initial sexual attraction, you could always just try new things - if you have that kind of mind.
  • Options
    JavaKrypt wrote: »
    Being gay doesn't mean you take it up the arse. I hate when people assign that to homosexuality.

I never said it did. Being gays means you either take it up the arse or give it up the arse, which is clearly suggested in my previous post when I said I would neither give nor take.

Perhaps you were responding to another post but replied to mine by accident?
  • Options
    You're confusing, you've just said it again.
  • Options
    Being gays means you either take it up the arse or give it up the arse, which is clearly suggested in my previous post when I said I would neither give nor take.

Sigh.
  • Options
    I never said it did. Being gays means you either take it up the arse or give it up the arse, which is clearly suggested in my previous post when I said I would neither give nor take.

Oh for fuck's sake.
  • Options
    Being gays means you either take it up the arse or give it up the arse

One guy I used to have sex with took it up the arse every now and then. From me, a woman. Does this make him gay?

:chin:
  • Options
    'Course it does. You're also a raging queer if your girlfriend puts her finger up your bum when giving you a blowjob, or if you buy a butt plug, or a prostate massager, or an anal dildo. After all, only gaylords like bum play.

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Equally, I've just remembered that a gay couple I'm friends with once told me (in a moment of drunken over-sharing) that they never do it up the bum either way - they only do hand jobs and blow jobs.

I guess they can't be gay after all :razz:
  • Options
    jamelia wrote: »
    Equally, I've just remembered that a gay couple I'm friends with once told me (in a moment of drunken over-sharing) that they never do it up the bum either way - they only do hand jobs and blow jobs.

That's like being permanently stuck at third base! :D
  • Options
    "Bumplay" does not equate to homosexuality. A man having a prostrate massage or some form of anal stimulation performed by a woman is not a homosexual act, it is however a homosexual act when performed by a man.

Artic Roll, you need to get over the habit of reading what you would like to read in a post you disagree with so you can set up a straw man, oblivious to what has been *actually* stated.

Now, obviously you enjoy anal stimulation presumably with women but do you enjoy having men penetrate you anally? Does this thought excite you? :confused:

I only ask this because it will lead to the verification of my point - or at least, I think it will....? :thumb: