Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

want my boyfriend to give a blowjob

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    If my partner seriously said that to me, firstly i would feel sick in the pit of my stomach as the mental image of a guys cock in my mouth flew through my thought process, then i wouldnt blink for about a minute, then id try reprocessing the information along with the added threat of no more blowjobs for me... Id wonder if shes being serious, then ask her if shes being serious.

That would be a real head messer for me about how her mind works, the answer would definately be no.

I would never pester her to let me try anal again :crazyeyes thats for sure.
  • Options
    sepumseeme wrote: »
    If my partner seriously said that to me, firstly i would feel sick in the pit of my stomach as the mental image of a guys cock in my mouth flew through my thought process, then i wouldnt blink for about a minute, then id try reprocessing the information along with the added threat of no more blowjobs for me... Id wonder if shes being serious, then ask her if shes being serious.

Don't think of a guy's cock in your mouth.
  • Options
    thats fuckin crazy :| try making him suck a banana or somethin, but asking him to suck another boy is is just naaaaaaasty :|
  • Options
    Blackmail is no way to get what you want, as sex should be fun and that would just add pressure to your relationship, if this is a kinky fantasie of yours you should be more descreet about how you put it to him, but if its just for him to no what you feel like whats the point, he will never come to the party...Cheers:)
  • Options
    that is horrible, I would never want my bf to do that
  • Options
    I'm bi and I had to do this once cause the girl got off to it and i didn't mind to much tho I like being the man of it.
  • Options
    I like to think that most people are bi, and that most people don't know it (till I turn 'em).
  • Options
    i find this very weird and the only way he would suck another guy of is if he was bi sexual :p i don't think you should ask him to do this, just sounds wrong on all levels !
  • Options
    I know why she wants to see to see him suck cock, it's something mentioned thus far by no-one but considered by most.
  • Options
    katralla wrote: »
    I like to think that most people are bi, and that most people don't know it (till I turn 'em).
    Even spaghetti is straight until you get it hot and wet.
  • Options
    piccolo wrote: »
    Even spaghetti is straight until you get it hot and wet.
    Hahaha love it :D
  • Options
    crazy shit, surely it's asking him to be gay. Just deepthroat him if you don't mind doing it and if you want him to do something for you in the future he will be willing to try it without making you go down on a woman.
  • Options
    It's not asking him to be gay, sexuality doesn't work like that.
  • Options
    not be gay but perform a gay act. He has not chosen that lifestyle so should not be blackmailed (which is what this is at the end of the day) into it.
  • Options
    JavaKrypt wrote: »
    It's not asking him to be gay, sexuality doesn't work like that.

It's asking him to perform a homosexual act. How does sexuality work, out of interest?
  • Options
    Never said it wasn't asking him to perform a gay act, but it's still not asking him to be gay. You know how sexuality works.
  • Options
    JavaKrypt wrote: »
    Never said it wasn't asking him to perform a gay act, but it's still not asking him to be gay. You know how sexuality works.

Do I? Obviously I don't - so please, enlighten me?
  • Options
    I think of sexuality as fluid. How do you think of it?
  • Options
    I think of sexuality as fluid. How do you think of it?

Define what you mean by fluid.
  • Options
    not fixed, or static by nature, though it can be still.

What are your thoughts on sexuality Spliffie?
  • Options
    not fixed, or static by nature, though it can be still.

What are your thoughts on sexuality Spliffie?

Well, that's a rather expansive question. Why don't you tell me what you think my view of sexuality is?
  • Options
    I don't know what your view of sexuality is, I am interested in finding out though.
  • Options
    I don't know what your view of sexuality is, I am interested in finding out though.

It's too expansive a question - but in terms of being fixed or fluid, I say its fixed.
  • Options
    I am definitely not sexually aroused by the same things I used to be, can this fit into your theory of sexuality as fixed?
  • Options
    I am definitely not sexually aroused by the same things I used to be, can this fit into your theory of sexuality as fixed?

Sure, the same is true for me. When I say fixed, I don't mean you will *always* find the same stuff arousing, but the locus for your attraction is generally fixed. For example, my sexuality is fixed in the sense I am heterosexual, I do not nor will I ever want to take it up the arse or give it up the arse (to a man, that is) but in terms of sex with women, my fantasies and preferences change and evolve over time.

Some people may deny their sexuality, then embrace it, but there is no fluidity in this.
  • Options
    What if the locus for my attraction has changed over time, how then would I fit in to your theory of fixed sexuality- as an anomaly?
  • Options
    What if the locus for my attraction has changed over time, how then would I fit in to your theory of fixed sexuality- as an anomaly?

I don't know the details, I can't see inside your psyche...so I couldn't comment.

If the locus of my attraction hasn't changed, nor has the locus of most others, doesn that mean we are anamolies in your theory of fluid sexuality?
  • Options
    Nope, it just means you're sitting still, perhaps within the walls of some container.
  • Options
    Nope, it just means you're sitting still, perhaps within the walls of some container.

Tell me, what was your original locus, and what is it now?

By any chance, were you initially attracted to men and women but having encountered myself on here you are now solely spliffie-sexual? Is this why you believe in sexual fluidity? :confused:
  • Options
    yes