Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

want my boyfriend to give a blowjob

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I kinda want my boyfriend to give someone a blowjob while I watch as I want him to know what it's like, especially as he wants me to try deepthroating him, which I don't mind trying, just think it would be nice if he knew what it was like to do it

guys, would most of you be ok with doing this if your girl asked you to? what if she said she wouldn't give you head again if you didn't?

thanks,

alice

Comments

• Options
    LOL, I estimate the probability that this is happening as low as 0%.

I would not do it and if you blackmail me with withdrawal of whatever if I don't suck off another dude you are going to be dumped.

The estimates of him sucking off a phallic object like a cucumber or your vibrator, just so he satisfy your need that he must know what it's like may be a big higher, lets say 3%, if you promise to not tell his friends.
  • Options
    How odd. I could understand this if you would get off from watching him, or you wanted to have a threesome. But to do it just so he knows what its like is strange.
  • Options
    What if he likes it, a little too much lol
  • Options
    How odd.
  • Options
    It's not that odd is it, wanting your partner to understand your experiences and experience them for themselves to understand them better?
  • Options
    katralla wrote: »
    It's not that odd is it, wanting your partner to understand your experiences and experience them for themselves to understand them better?

No, I was on about in the way in which she wants him to have the same experience...
  • Options
    Nothing but sucking cock is like sucking cock... or at least noting I've found so far.*

I could understand wanting to ask this if you weren't comfortable doing it, and were having to deal with persuausion - but you say you're OK with the idea.

* ETA: I'm thinking going down on a "deployed" Tantus Feeldoe might be close
  • Options
    Calvin wrote: »
    What if he likes it, a little too much lol

I think we have a volunteer ;)
  • Options
    aliceg wrote: »
    guys, would most of you be ok with doing this if your girl asked you to? what if she said she wouldn't give you head again if you didn't?

thanks,

alice

As other posters have said, only agreeing to give your bf head if he does it to someone else is a big no no, as it could makes things very uncomfortable for both of you. He probably wont like it if you try to force or trick him into doing something he's set against.

Guess it all depends on how comfortable your bf is with his sexuality. You might be best off bringing it up if you get talking about any fantasies you both have, and guage his reaction.
  • Options
    i dont understand. he doesnt need to choke on some guy's knob to understand how it feels. if he is being too rough when you're doing the act then you should tell him what you're comfortable with. if he doesnt back off then he's a moron. dump him
  • Options
    This actually made me LOL. But seriously Strubbles got it right...
    Also how easy would it be, to find a guy which wouldn't mind your boyfriend sucking his dick...

Also, your boyfriend is yours? And well that kinda tells me he is straight, if you seriously suggest this to him... He's not going to, he's probably going to slap you and go silly bitch >.<
  • Options
    Tell him you'll go down on a lady if he goes down on a guy. Oooh I wonder would he do it?
  • Options
    how easy would it be, to find a guy which wouldn't mind your boyfriend sucking his dick...

Probably quite easy
  • Options
    Use a strap on?
  • Options
    This looks like a job for "mr banana?":thumb:
  • Options
    a cucumber is not quite the same thing, lol

I won't try blackmailing him into it, might suggest that we get together with another couple though

he's not being too rough or anything, I like giving him head :)

I don't think I'd be asking him to bend his sexuality. If he could give himself head I'd ask him to do that, lol.

thanks for your help though :)
  • Options
    a cucumber is not quite the same thing, lol

I won't try blackmailing him into it, might suggest that we get together with another couple though

he's not being too rough or anything, I like giving him head :)

I don't think I'd be asking him to bend his sexuality. If he could give himself head I'd ask him to do that, lol.

thanks for your help though :)

A cucumber is pretty much enough, if it's just about having a phallic item in your mouth you might gag on.

You just want to watch your boyfriend suck off another dude, admit it.

There is really no sensible reason why he should be doing this, and yes you are very much asking him to bend his sexuality. Whacking off, and giving a handjob to another dude are two entirely different things. Counts for blowing too.

I mean, if you are lucky and he's a bit bi you could have success, but don't force it, you'll probably alienate your boyfriend and lose him in the process.
  • Options
    a cucumber isn't the same, I've given head, I should know. It doesn't squirt cum in your mouth for a start!

yeah, I do want to watch him do it, but also I think guys should know what it's like to do it.

don't see what the big deal is, it's just a penis, we suck them all the time.

I don't think girls would be so opposed to going down on another girl.

anyone agree ?
  • Options
    no, sorry!

i still dont understand if this is for your sexual gratification because when you say stuff like 'he should know how it feels' it seems as though you dont like doing it so he should see what an ordeal it is? :confused:
  • Options
    You don't need a mouth full of cum to know what sucking someone off feels like! If he isn't experimental then leave him be.
  • Options
    I wouldn't automatically say no to giving oral to another girl, but that's because I'm generally quite curious anyway.

If you want him to know what cum tastes like get him to jack off onto the cucumber first. Asking him to give head to another guy is most likely going to lead to him telling you where to go.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    I think we have a volunteer ;)

Oi! :p
  • Options
    a cucumber isn't the same, I've given head, I should know. It doesn't squirt cum in your mouth for a start!

yeah, I do want to watch him do it, but also I think guys should know what it's like to do it.

don't see what the big deal is, it's just a penis, we suck them all the time.

I don't think girls would be so opposed to going down on another girl.

anyone agree ?

Yes, you suck them all the time, because you are a girl and attracted to men. I don't want to have oral sex with another man, because it repulses me. Yes, that's how sexual orientation works, go figure.

And I do not agree that girls wouldn't be as opposed to go down on another girl, just because your partner wants to watch and let you know how it is, for WHATEVER reason there might be.

Why would he even want to know how it is? Have you ever had a fist punch to the nose? It's an exhilarating experience. So how would you like if your boyfriend was beat up and he'd like you to know how it is to be rolled in the fetal position on the ground begging for the kicks and punches to stop and not being able to move because of pain?
  • Options
    I think it's about both having experienced the same thing in the same way. It doesn't sound like she's got some evil plan to turn a straight man gay, just that she wants him to know a sensation that she experiences for himself.
  • Options
    I had my bluff called on this subject

A while ago my girlfriend and I got in to 3somes for a short while and she waited till we were in the middle of an encounter with a male friend of ours before asking us both to do it for her, we did, wasn't a problem for either of us and she still gets off talking about it in bed!
  • Options
    katralla wrote: »
    I think it's about both having experienced the same thing in the same way. It doesn't sound like she's got some evil plan to turn a straight man gay, just that she wants him to know a sensation that she experiences for himself.

But, unless he is bi, it won't be. He doesn't necessarily have the same physical attraction.

I'm not sure what she is actually trying to achieve here. So he will know what it's like to have a cock in your mouth and someone cumming. Then what?

I could understand if it was a turn on for her, but I'm not getting the sense that this is her reasoning.
  • Options
    I kinda want my boyfriend to give someone a blowjob while I watch as I want him to know what it's like, especially as he wants me to try deepthroating him, which I don't mind trying, just think it would be nice if he knew what it was like to do it

thanks,

alice

Is he gay or bi-sexual?
  • Options
    exposedexposed Posts: 31 Boards Initiate
    i can understand that you want him to know how it feels, but forcing him to give another man a blowjob is kind of ridiculous.

my girlfriend would go apeshit if i asked her to go down on another girl before i ever do it to her.

likewise, i wouldn't be very impressed if my girlfriend wanted me to suck off a guy before she ever did the same to me.

unless you're in a very loose/open relationship and you have a bf who is VERY curious, this has got trouble written all over it.

sorry
  • Options
    Lol

i wanted my x girlfriend 2 have more sex and try different things she did she slept with half my mates and tryed a relationship with a different man DONT WISH 2 HARD lol
  • Options
    I would think it's hot to watch my boyfriend with someone else, but I know he wouldn't do it, especially if it was just so he could "see what it's like"
    Seriously, it's not always fun sucking a cock... I'll be the first to raise my glass to that, but it is always fun watching how much they love it.
    I don't guilt my partner about it, I don't tell him how hard it is not to gag, and I don't even want him to know. I want him to think I'm having the time of my life, because that makes him happy.
    This whole attitude sounds like a guilt trip to me.