Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What to give him?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Heyy :wave:

I know valentines is a few weeks away, but I'm mega busy at the moment (stupid school play taking up all my time :yeees:) so need to plan ahead!

I want to get my boyfriend something.. but having no money, I can't really. So I guess I'll have to make him something, but I don't really know what :confused: I suck at writing happy poems, so that's sort of out the question, and I can't draw or anything either.
Does any one have any ideas? I know he'll probably draw me some amazing picture, and it'll be so awkward if I don't give him anything :blush:

Thankies x

Comments

• Options
    if you have a printer available you can print off a few pics of you guys together and do a lil scrapbook type thing, just write some nice things or lyrics of bands you both like around the pics and draw hearts etc and he can pin it up in his room :)
  • Options
    Yeah, collage is often a good thing to do if you don't feel that you can actually draw stuff yourself - get words and pictures from magazines and papers, and pics of you guys and make a collage of you both - and maybe things that relate to lots of little things you have done together.

Or you could write a story or even a list of how he makes you feel or the things you like about him, and illustrate it with collage. Maybe get a notebook with plain pages and on each page, write something you like about him (or use cut and stick from magazines or newspapers, or print the words out online and stick them in) and then illustrate each page with pictures and collage. You could then call it 'I like the way you....' and as he turns each page there is a new thing you like - from things like '...make me feel good about myself', to '....make me a cup of tea' etc...

I made a crossword card for my boyfriend based around stuff we had done in our relationship - but he loves crosswords - that might not be for everyone! ;)
  • Options
    A mix CD! I love getting them.
  • Options
    Ahh, thanks guys :) Great ideas! I don't have a printer, but the media manager at school loves me :L So he'll print out a picture if I ask him I'm sure x
  • Options
    Once I made my bf a card and stuck a mini envelope on the inside and inside the envelope I printed off something like 50 reasons why I loved him and cut them all up into little strips and folded them up and put them inside the little envelope. He really liked it. It's tedious but really cute!
  • Options
    Ballerina, I love that idea :) I might just have to steal it from you :p
  • Options
    Yeah, i did that sort of thing for my boyf's birthday. and reason for each week we had been together, just over 50 i think it was.

try to remember that whatever you do he will really appreciate it, because it really is just the thought that counts. (this idea makes valentines easy for me as i just get him a few jokey presents to make him laugh :D )
  • Options
    Ballerina, I love that idea :) I might just have to steal it from you :p

It's ok, I don't have a bf to do it for now so feel free :P
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Fillet Steak and a nosh. :D
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    :lol: No Skive, just no.
  • Options
    Skive wrote: »
    That's my plan :p
  • Options
    Skive wrote: »

At the same time! Man that sounds like heaven.

Maybe for dessert a glass of whiskey, a cigar and another nosh?
  • Options
    At the same time! Man that sounds like heaven.

Maybe for dessert a glass of whiskey, a cigar and another nosh?
    You're just so classy.
  • Options
    One should do what makes one happy!

I'm totally going to buy a smoking jacket to add extra sophistication to the whiskey scenario.
  • Options
    How about one nosh for every week you've been together?

:lol:

Seriously, though, the best Valentine's Days are very simple. My favourite day out was still going to Whitby on the bus, having a fish supper and then going home for a shag.
  • Options
    One should do what makes one happy!

I'm totally going to buy a smoking jacket to add extra sophistication to the whiskey scenario.
    You might want to get a fleshlight while you're at it, else there won't be any 'scenario' at all ;).

P.S. Reply to your emails, shithead.
  • Options
    You might want to get a fleshlight while you're at it, else there won't be any 'scenario' at all ;).

P.S. Reply to your emails, shithead.

Amy'll be game as long I'm willing to return the favour! :D
  • Options
    :yeees: I bet.
  • Options
    Is there not already a 'steak and bj' day?
  • Options
    No, you're thinking of 'steak and oyster' day :yeees:
  • Options
    skakitty wrote: »
    Is there not already a 'steak and bj' day?

March 14th

http://www.steakandbjday.com/