Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Am I straight or bisexual?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Teagan wrote: »
    . Bi-sexuals fall involuntary in love/attraction with either sex, rather than targeting the one just because they're not getting any of the other.

Word :thumb:
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    well you are thinking about dating a boy, so you are definitely not straight either.

No I wouldn't date a guy. I KNOW I'm NOT gay! Only well....maybe bisexual.

I need a girlfriend to shag, but the only closest I can get is a guy. I hate my life at the moment as I give a lass a lift to home and back and I want to date her, but I know she doesn't like me. Plus she's going through a divorce at the moment. And she's foreign.
  • Options
    Regardless of being gay or bisexual, if you date a man, you date a man.

I honestly think that the reason you have difficulty in these kinds of situations, is that you almost seem to reak(sp?) of desperation at every turn, and willing to jump on every single possible chance you get.

Why do you need a girlfriend to shag? If you are a virgin, how do you know you want sex so bad?

If you are that desperate, go on a holiday to amsterdam, have a good time, let your hair down and visit a prostitute, end of the day its just sex that you seem to want.
  • Options
    No I wouldn't date a guy. I KNOW I'm NOT gay! Only well....maybe bisexual.

I need a girlfriend to shag, but the only closest I can get is a guy. I hate my life at the moment as I give a lass a lift to home and back and I want to date her, but I know she doesn't like me. Plus she's going through a divorce at the moment. And she's foreign.

You kinda went from a bit peculiar and eccentric to seriously creepy and desperate, and if you recall numerous people advising you: people notice it, even if you don't speak about it, and it's as repugnant as snorkeling in diarrhea.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    You kinda went from a bit peculiar and eccentric to seriously creepy and desperate, and if you recall numerous people advising you: people notice it, even if you don't speak about it, and it's as repugnant as snorkeling in diarrhea.

Its true, complete desperation for sex is effectively the one man version of 2 girls and one cup. Just wrong, and not liked.
  • Options
    Teagan wrote: »
    It sounds more like you possibly want a fuck more than you necessarily want a relationship and, in some ways, any hole will do. Bi-sexuals fall involuntary in love/attraction with either sex, rather than targeting the one just because they're not getting any of the other.

I have a feeling that in your desperation for sex, you'd be prepared to fuck almost anything (caution, if you live in sheep country ;) ), and this is confusing you about your 'sexuality'.

I think it is quite clear that you are bi-sexual to some degree but a life of sex without emotional intimacy isn't very fulfilling.

If I were you, I'd work on meeting someone with whom to have a proper relationship (regardless of their age being younger or older than you) and then take the sex that may come with it, rather than wondering about your sexuality when all you want to do is get your rocks off.

I don't blame you wanting sex but, you know, prospective partners can sometimes smell 'desperation' ...

Best of luck though. :)

Thanks for your reply Teagan :)
  • Options
    To be fair I think you're not going to get a relationship, why would anyone want to date you. you don't seem to care about the person as such, just the hole you want to shove your dick in.

I am glad women do not want you. it proves that everyone is not so stupid. I hope you do one day find a meaningful relationship, but it will not happen until you change your anyhole is a goal policy.

seriously as others said, you stink of needyness, desperation, etc.
  • Options
    totally agree....use your intuition!!
    best regards!