Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Am I straight or bisexual?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Dude, your either a cock cruncher, a muffin muncher, or you like the best of both worlds. Learn and live with it.
  • Options
    Dude, your either a cock cruncher, a muffin muncher, or you like the best of both worlds. Learn and live with it.

That's not true at all. There are loads of different sexualities, and I don't think they can be boxed into 3 sections.

Everyone is different, and you shouldn't put a name to your sexuality. You like what you like, you don't like what you don't like. That's all you need to know :)
    Xx
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    That's not true at all. There are loads of different sexualities, and I don't think they can be boxed into 3 sections.

Everyone is different, and you shouldn't put a name to your sexuality. You like what you like, you don't like what you don't like. That's all you need to know :)
    Xx

:yes: wise words.

Glad to hear you're not going to be meeting this guy anymore Mr Ferrari, sounded like dodgy ground and you're much better off sticking to going out with your friends and having some fun nights out. :)
  • Options
    I think in years gone by when it was not acceptable to be anything other than straight as an arrow it was easy to get put in a box , you were either gay or not and if you were you had to keep quiet about it.
    Now that we are able to live our lives and be who we are without being stoned to death i think it is so much easier to accept those feelings and explore them.
    I for one considered my self to straight but i now i find i am all over the place and very confused about what i want so i do not think you have to be one thing or the other just be who you want to be at any given time, just be safe :thumb:
  • Options
    Louise, can I ask, if you are straight... you like boys don't you? Sorry stupid question, was just wondering :o
    Xx
  • Options
    Louise, can I ask, if you are straight... you like boys don't you? Sorry stupid question, was just wondering :o
    Xx

Arrghhhh its complicated is'nt it :)

Its strange that even though i know i am female inside i and many many other girls like me are attracted to women.

I have always been attracted to women and i assumed that i would hopefully one day find myself in a lesbian relationship lately however i have started to notice boys , i can see what is attractive about menfolk and even though i am still unsure of myself i do like the idea of having a boyfriend , having one i feel would make me feel complete , i like the idea of having someone to hold hands with and walk along the beach someone to spoil me a little but still have not really fallen for anyone in a sexual way.

Sounds lame i know it doe's and i feel like i should know what i want by now but i do think i am for one reason or another becoming more attracted to guys :flirt:
    None of this makes sense does it just my rambling thoughts
  • Options
    **helen** wrote: »
    :yes: wise words.

Glad to hear you're not going to be meeting this guy anymore Mr Ferrari, sounded like dodgy ground and you're much better off sticking to going out with your friends and having some fun nights out. :)

:yes: :yes: :)
  • Options
    Louisek wrote: »
    Arrghhhh its complicated is'nt it :)

Its strange that even though i know i am female inside i and many many other girls like me are attracted to women.

Ahh it is complicated... because I class you as a women, I'd therefore say you aren't straight if you are attracted to women...

But only you know yourself, and who you are... :thumb:
    Xx
  • Options
    nvm. niamh asked the same thing :p
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    nvm. niamh asked the same thing :p

Pah. You obviously don't pay enough attention to me then :p
    Xx
  • Options

A cock CRUNCHER? CRUNCHING cocks? :yuck: I cringed so hard when I read that!
  • Options

So these muffins , are they Choc chip or Blueberry ?
  • Options
    Louisek wrote: »
    So these muffins , are they Choc chip or Blueberry ?

they are fish and hair flavored muffins.
  • Options
    Am I straight or bisexual?

Which one are you most drawn to?

cat-facts.jpg

cock.jpg
  • Options
    Teagan wrote: »
    Which one are you most drawn to?

Well teh kitteh obviously.

But i still like cock up me arse.

Shit, im bi. !
  • Options
    they are fish and hair flavored muffins.

Ewwww think i will pass on them then, when it comes to cakes i think prefer a nice Sticky Willy over a muffin :)
  • Options
    Would it be wrong to meet a guy who is 17yrs of age?
  • Options
    What happened since the original post?
  • Options
    I just couldn't be bothered any more. I just want to meet someone younger. Suppose to be meeting for a chat tomorrow.
  • Options
    In your original posts you made it sound like the older guy was manipulating you - are you saying now you think you are attaracted to men?
  • Options
    Why younger specifically?
  • Options
    I just couldn't be bothered any more. I just want to meet someone younger. Suppose to be meeting for a chat tomorrow.

You 'couldn't be bothered' by what any more? Working out whether you are straight, gay or bi?

17 is over the age of consent. If he's okay with it, then that's fine, unless you are in a position of trust in relation to the lad, such as his teacher, warder, carer, guardian, etc, which would then be illegal.
  • Options
    youre either gay or bisexual
  • Options
    Lea
    I guess I want to date a younger lass, but since I can't find anyone :( I'm wanting to meet this younger guy.

Teagan
    Yes I want to know if I'm straight or bi (no I'm definately not gay!)
  • Options
    well you are thinking about dating a boy, so you are definitely not straight either.
  • Options
    well you are thinking about dating a boy, so you are definitely not straight either.
    :yes:
  • Options
    You guess you want to date a girl.
    Yet you want to shag this guy.

That doesn't add up.
  • Options
    Whatever happened to straight but desperate?
  • Options
    Big Gay wrote: »
    Whatever happened to straight but desperate?

I think this degree of desperation is only explicable if you've been struck down with the gayness.
  • Options
    Lea
    I guess I want to date a younger lass, but since I can't find anyone :( I'm wanting to meet this younger guy.

Teagan
    Yes I want to know if I'm straight or bi (no I'm definately not gay!)

It sounds more like you possibly want a fuck more than you necessarily want a relationship and, in some ways, any hole will do. Bi-sexuals fall involuntary in love/attraction with either sex, rather than targeting the one just because they're not getting any of the other.

I have a feeling that in your desperation for sex, you'd be prepared to fuck almost anything (caution, if you live in sheep country ;) ), and this is confusing you about your 'sexuality'.

I think it is quite clear that you are bi-sexual to some degree but a life of sex without emotional intimacy isn't very fulfilling.

If I were you, I'd work on meeting someone with whom to have a proper relationship (regardless of their age being younger or older than you) and then take the sex that may come with it, rather than wondering about your sexuality when all you want to do is get your rocks off.

I don't blame you wanting sex but, you know, prospective partners can sometimes smell 'desperation' ...

Best of luck though. :)