Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Bipolar disorder

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Knoppix wrote: »
    what that's what happens to me but i thought half of these were my herlems disorder where i'm sensitive to light, sound, touch, feel, smells and taste i dignose myself most of the time and i can now post info about this disorder on my health site and ya it's a .org domain which mean the info what i discover about this problem won't be off the web it will be 100% true info

It would probably be better if you spoke to your GP about distinguishing between the Herlem's disorder and the manic depression, searching online at illnesses just causes hypochondria.
  • Options
    grace wrote: »
    It would probably be better if you spoke to your GP about distinguishing between the Herlem's disorder and the manic depression, searching online at illnesses just causes hypochondria.

k
  • Options
    I am alive; but that being said I'd rather be dead. But I'm alive; as to whether I've to or am going to suffice in being alive is unknown to me; I'm becoming impulsive; irritated; irrational and disjointed.

But I'd like to be dead; to be unhindered by being alive; by life; by being impeded by death into taking a single breath to continue my existence; an existence I'd sacrifice to obtain uninhibited happiness and peace.
  • Options
    I'd like to be dead. Please.
  • Options
    ahl im just wondering if something has happened recently to make you feel this way?
  • Options
    Life.
  • Options
    PM me back please?

I still really think you need to go to the doctors AHL, I really think it might help you.
    Xx