Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

genital size

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i think its down to personal preference. Lots of girls prefer an average size cock. Some prefer a big one. Some have no preference at all
  • Options
    Teagan wrote: »
    Excuse my ignorance but doesn't a larger penis make for smoother, longer 'strokes' without the penis popping out during the outward motion of the thrust? :blush:

Yep, it would pop out at times - well a few times during sex, but he was one of my best sexual partners cos we were at it like rabbits all the time and one of the most experimental guys I've had and he lasted a while, so overall, it was good. If he had a bigger cock, would have been just a cherry on top ;)
  • Options
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    fwiw dont trust when people tell you their penis size

people and their girlfriends also have been shown that they systematically round up or just make it up completely, in the sense that the average 'reported' penis size is 7 inches. the real average depending on your racial background etc. is anywhere between 5 and 6.5.

this is because of implicit societal expectations to have the biggest cock in the room.

in reality its a bit more like this:

fbc0a7d90c1fe13fad981952f863e52c.jpg (note that more than 50% are less than 6". Whenever it's come up on any forum anywhere including here I'm sure, not a single person has normally admitted to being below that. Turns out all the cool big dicks hang out on the internet.

Presumably the ones with normal size penises are too busy getting laid!

Is it coincidence that this chart looks like a penis? Great presentation strategy.
  • Options
    I find real stimulation advantages to a 'small' cock, you just use different strokes and techniques for different sizes.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    Is it coincidence that this chart looks like a penis? Great presentation strategy.

It's because you have a dirty mind. ;)
  • Options
    Teagan wrote: »
    It's because you have a dirty mind. ;)

me too then cos I thought the same :p
  • Options
    lookeed like a bell curve to me. God I am boring.
  • Options
    Big Gay wrote: »
    lookeed like a bell curve to me. God I am boring.

my second guess was a middle finger. So if you are a loser manager who hates his life you can get the satisfaction of flipping off your higher ups you are presenting this chart. without being able to be hold liable!