Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Threesomes

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Harmless wrote: »
    You are my god. :thumb:

The logic in this thread does not add up! Now I remember why I like older women better. :)

Get a grip! i know plenty of older women who have done such things!!!
  • Options
    x</3x wrote: »
    Get a grip! i know plenty of older women who have done such things!!!

think about that statement again :D

they haven't been older their whole live long, so it's not about them having that done, but them being done with it.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    think about that statement again :D

they haven't been older their whole live long, so it's not about them having that done, but them being done with it.

Sorry??:confused:
  • Options
    Sorry??:confused:

Out of Harmless' post it seems he likes older women, because they are past the age of doing "that things" (in his opinion).

You say, 'Get a grip, I know a lot of older women who have done "such things" in their past', but that's a silly comment, because being older doesn't say anything about what they have done in their younger years.

Harmless simply implied that this 'bisexuality' is a phenomenon often observed in younger girls, so regardless if they did this stuff in their younger years, they've grown out of it, not that they never did it (as it seems you conceived, "I know older women who did such things.")

If you still don't understand, don't be worried and listen to some lady gaga.
  • Options
    Jim V wrote: »
    Again I think you're making a fundamental mistake in applying your own view of sexuality as an absolute, rather than a personal perspective.

I don't think it's a mistaken view though. If you're a woman and you're not sexually attracted to women then you're not bisexual and you're not a lesbian.

I think sexuality is fluid and you can be sexually attracted to different people at different stages of your life. I know several women who love having sex with women but would never want to marry a woman.

I think you can have different strengths of attraction, from being curious to being absolute. This applies to people who are mostly straight, mostly gay/lesbian, mostly bisexual, mostly asexual, whatever.

I agree, though, that's it's quite sad if someone feels compelled to have sex with someone they're not attracted to. I think it's actually really pathetic for women to have threesomes solely for their man's pleasure.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote: »
    I don't think it's a mistaken view though. If you're a woman and you're not sexually attracted to women then you're not bisexual and you're not a lesbian.

I think sexuality is fluid and you can be sexually attracted to different people at different stages of your life. I know several women who love having sex with women but would never want to marry a woman.

I think you can have different strengths of attraction, from being curious to being absolute. This applies to people who are mostly straight, mostly gay/lesbian, mostly bisexual, mostly asexual, whatever.

I agree, though, that's it's quite sad if someone feels compelled to have sex with someone they're not attracted to. I think it's actually really pathetic for women to have threesomes solely for their man's pleasure.

I agree. Sexuality isnt an absolute.

I do think though that if people are going to experiment it shouldnt be for anyone else other than themselves. Entering into a threesome or doing any sexual acts for the attention of anyone else is sad.

Mistake me if i'm wrong but has the OP actually said that she did it just to get the attention of a bloke??
  • Options
    One of the previous posters said she did it with a random guy and her best friend, and that she doesn't fancy her best friend at all. She's also done loads of "dares". Not sure who the OP had the threesome with.

That, to me, sounds like an attention thing. Either way, it's pretty weird.

If you have sex with anyone it should be on your terms, not anyone else's. Whether that's a twosome, a threesome, an orgy, whatever, you should do it because you want to fuck everyone involved.
  • Options
    Im in a group of 10 people or so and 6 of them are scared of heights (big number i was shocked when i found out) and they all went rock climbing to get rid of their FEAR, F-E-A-R, not for some stupid thrill.
  • Options
    well were not getting anywhere here, youve said your piece and ive said mine. Its not going to change anything!!

I think you'll find alot of people who are scared of heights will do it for the thrill or just to say theyve done it!

Get over yourself and stop making life so difficult with your bloody analagies.
    If im honest, you understand everything i say and see where i come from completly, you just like to make things harder i think.
    Your entitled to your view points and i can see where your coming from, but as far as im concerned they dont mean a thing to me :)

Why are you arguing back then if they mean nothing to you? surely you wouldnt care. Or is it just for the experience?
  • Options
    Last time I checked people are allowed to express how they feel, I think it's bad enough to ask people to justify their own sexual experiences without starting to ask people to justify their right to reply to a thread.
  • Options
    The main people I feel sorry for though are the real bisexual girls who end up not getting believed because of all the posers out there.[/QUOTE]

:yes: yep i know that feeling.
  • Options
    that would be meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. and i really dont mean to devalue the 0p's experiences in anyway shape or form, but it really makes me angry when I see girls kissing in clubs and their male friends watching on because nine times out of ten, they wouldnt be doing it if it was just two girls chilling out by themselves. 0f course there are the 10 percent who are generally interested in girls/the experience itself, and not the men swarming around them, but the ninety percent give me and my 'kind' a very bad name.

I spent months convincing my girlfriend that I wasnt with her just to attract the boys because i applied the label bisexual to myself, because the lesbian community is full of stories of 'bicurious girls' appearing to like girls one minute, and then suddenly their boyfriend appears and tries to kiss you too. YES it's happened to me.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    Out of Harmless' post it seems he likes older women, because they are past the age of doing "that things" (in his opinion).

You say, 'Get a grip, I know a lot of older women who have done "such things" in their past', but that's a silly comment, because being older doesn't say anything about what they have done in their younger years.

Harmless simply implied that this 'bisexuality' is a phenomenon often observed in younger girls, so regardless if they did this stuff in their younger years, they've grown out of it, not that they never did it (as it seems you conceived, "I know older women who did such things.")

If you still don't understand, don't be worried and listen to some lady gaga.

Well i was implyin that i know older women who have threesomes at their age!!!! It isnt just a young girl thing, Mmmkey??
    Every body does it if they want to! so quit judgin and analysing why their doing it!
  • Options
    Why are you arguing back then if they mean nothing to you? surely you wouldnt care. Or is it just for the experience?

No im just sick of you guys analysing everything thinking you know it all!
    i have a right to deffend myself if thats okay with you??

I didnt do it for attention, or because a lad wanted me to, i did it because i wanted to! i have done stuff with another girl, Whome again i didnt fancy. it was just me and her, perhaps i was curious?

I agree with who ever said about peoples sexuality changin at different stages of their life.

As for the fear thing??? Maybe they did it for the fear, im afraid of heights, i still went up the eiffel tower just for the experience, E X P E R I E N C E!!!!! :D
    Just like the threesome! End of!!
  • Options
    or, y'know, sex is fun even if you don't "fancy" the other person.
  • Options
    Big Gay wrote: »

:thumb:
  • Options
    Big Gay wrote: »

Depends what you mean by fancy, really, which I think is the problem with this thread.

I take fancy to mean being sexually attracted to someone. I honestly can't think of a situation where having sex with someone you don't find attractive can be anything other than a disaster. Even if you only find them sexually attractive because of high-power beer goggles, surely you still have to find them attractive to actually get aroused?
  • Options
    Well i was implyin that i know older women who have threesomes at their age!!!! It isnt just a young girl thing, Mmmkey??
    Every body does it if they want to! so quit judgin and analysing why their doing it!

Be that as it may, the main difference is HOW young girls go about it compared to older women, in my view.

Nothing wrong with trying new experiences in life. It just sounds like some girls are doing it purely because they crave attention and know bit of girl on girl will get it for them. :p
  • Options
    Kermit wrote: »
    Depends what you mean by fancy, really, which I think is the problem with this thread.
    [...]
    surely you still have to find them attractive to actually get aroused?

You accept that women can be aroused by a vibrator?
    do they fancy them?
    do they find them attractive?

Physical attraction is pretty easy to work out, I'd say there are around 2-5% of people whose appearance turns me on. I have sex with people outside of that category.

But we introdce emotional and intellectual attractions and things get much muddier, but still there are around 5-10% of people I would wish I could have sex with, but around 40% of people I wouldn't be unhappy to have sex with.
  • Options
    No im just sick of you guys analysing everything thinking you know it all!
    i have a right to deffend myself if thats okay with you??

I didnt do it for attention, or because a lad wanted me to, i did it because i wanted to! i have done stuff with another girl, Whome again i didnt fancy. it was just me and her, perhaps i was curious?

I agree with who ever said about peoples sexuality changin at different stages of their life.

As for the fear thing??? Maybe they did it for the fear, im afraid of heights, i still went up the eiffel tower just for the experience, E X P E R I E N C E!!!!! :D
    Just like the threesome! End of!!

So you didnt fancy em but you still shagged em both? so you'd shag 2 tramps on the street in a 3 some for the experience too?
  • Options
    well were not getting anywhere here, youve said your piece and ive said mine. Its not going to change anything!!

I think you'll find alot of people who are scared of heights will do it for the thrill or just to say theyve done it!

Get over yourself and stop making life so difficult with your bloody analagies.
    If im honest, you understand everything i say and see where i come from completly, you just like to make things harder i think.
    Your entitled to your view points and i can see where your coming from, but as far as im concerned they dont mean a thing to me :)

Right, I just need to clarify some things. What you do is your business. As far as I'm concerned, consenting adults can do whatever they like with other consenting adults. Just don't expect me to understand why you'd have sex with someone you don't fancy, without at least getting paid for it in some way or some other incentive. This is an internet forum and I'm discussing this with you to try and understand you point of view, which is the whole point of debate and discussion. I'm not just trying to take this piss out of you. I still don't understand why you'd do it and I still think that your friend persuaded you because her boyfriend wanted it.

I still really don't get why people would have sex with anyone they don't fancy. And people comparing themselves to bonobos and horny dogs doesn't really help me come around to the idea. I don't consider myself a horny dog or a bonobo.
  • Options
    And this really is my problem with the whole bi fad. It's women voluntarily degrading themselves. They can go on all they like about how open-minded they are etc but it's really not about open-mindedness. If anything, it's about conforming to populist demands. It seems to me that most threesomes occur between one man and two women. And it usually seems to be a heterosexual couple with a third girl, because the man wants his woman to have a threesome with him. The woman is usually straight herself. The third girl may be bi but is also often straight.

Outside this, there are many, many more girls who claim to be bi but won't even go that far. Some make out with their friends "because we're so comfortable with each other" but never go further and always end up dating and crying over guys. It annoys me when these people say how close-minded I am, just because I don't do sexual stuff with guys. I don't do sexual stuff with girls I don't fancy either. I really hate it when these people claim that I don't play with guys because society has conditioned me into only seeing girls in a sexual context and that we're all inately bisexual, something I don't subscribe to. And the ultimate irk for me is these dumb girls who tell me they're bi expecting me to be all impressed, then get quite irrate when they find out I'm not particularly impressed by it and accuse me of being gay, as if being gay is a bad thing. I mean, how can a bisexual person be homophobic, it doesn't make sense.

And I'm sorry for anyone genuinely bisexual here who feels they're being put on trial. I really do sympathize, but I've had very, very bad experiences with self-identifying bi girls who seem essentially straight. They've been shallow, lied about allsorts (figures really) and on a more sympathetic note, had serious esteem issues. It makes it hard for me to trust any girl who claims to be bi, even though, I'm sure some are genuine and are normally adjusted people. Not that I'd never trust a bisexual girl or date one, just that it's 'approach with extreme caution' from now on.
  • Options
    This thread certainly went in a direction of WTF? :eek2:
  • Options
    Yeah, but it's been fun, so it's okay.
  • Options
    Hi all ive not been on few days so busy+join facebook now im so glad i post this thread i cant believe there this many replies.
    Yeah it kinda went bit off track but everyone is + has their own valid opinion to make.
    I am a geniune bisexual woman there is other who aernt.
    But each to their own .
  • Options
    Right Okey, I did it for the attention, I fancied her, I degraded myself Anything more you want me to say??
    I cant explain it any easier. My business is my business.
    I cant be bothered explaining it anymore, Its not hard to see my point. Alot of people Do??
  • Options
    Anything more you want me to say??

Are you and your friend hot? :cool:
  • Options
    she's put images up in the photo thread, is prepared to degrade herself for your personal amusement, and you have to ask this. I can't think why so many people find it hard to accept you're not gay.
  • Options
    Well, I'm not. But you might just turn me.