Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Lads, what do you think if a girl has this?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    She's only been with him four months.
  • Options
    the saddest thing about all this is, that I know someone that went through something similar. Not even that bad, but she's just such a broken person now. Can't really have normal relationships, is really gloomy and has a very low opinion of herself. I used to be befriended to that person, but I just can't stand her anymore.

Since then I know you can "break" a person. Not in the physical sense, but she just doesn't 'work' anymore, like a damaged clockwork. It makes me angry that there are people that does this, and it makes me angry that people voluntarily go through this, especially cuz they might be prone to attract abusive relationships/partners again and again and be trapped in them for far to long.

I don't know if one can "love" such a person. You might depend on them, like a hostage depends on it's kidnapper after some time. I think there is something fundamentally wrong with one (sounds harsh, but that's what it is) if one accepts this and should seek professional help even after that nightmare is over.
  • Options
    g_angel wrote: »
    She's only been with him four months.

we have been togther half a year now
  • Options
    ±Lover± wrote: »
    we have been togther half a year now

ooooo, that's a completely different situation then.
  • Options
    you doing well lover, keep it up!

The implant is a great idea, just be aware that i can take a long time to settle down.
  • Options
    I am not ignoring everything that is said, i appreciate everybodys comments here and are thankfull for them, but its the hardest thing for me, i love this guy and i'm scared about whats going to happen if i leave him, i am scared of seeing him out with other women, i am scared that i might go to portsmouth and end up coming home because i can't cope, i am scared i will regret dumping him, i'm scared of a lot of things. I'm just not strong enough to walk away from him yet, i wish more than anything i didnt love him
    I'm sorry if I offended you, I just find it quite difficult to imagine feeling that way. I didn't mean to belittle the progress you've made - the steps you've taken are definitely positive. I think soon enough you'll overcome your doubts and will never look back :)
  • Options
    Thanks, I think I am getting stronger as every day goes past and I really can't see myself with him by summer time. I've got so much stuff I want to do and I don't see him as a part of all of it
  • Options
    Thanks, I think I am getting stronger as every day goes past and I really can't see myself with him by summer time. I've got so much stuff I want to do and I don't see him as a part of all of it

:thumb:

That's a great way of thinking. :)
  • Options
    sozz just took a look at your profile and you are 22, come on, lets get this sorted, he prob has other issues as he is speaking to you in this way, maybe linning someone else up. Your best bet is to coldly dump him and go about your life as you want enjoy! The old old say is very very true - plenty more fish in the sea!!