Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

you know that feeling?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    OMG old people are so sweet (sometimes).

I remember once I was in the supermarket and this little old man was in front us, buying 1 loaf of bread and 1 pot of jam.

Me and mum looked at each and were like awwwwwwwwwwwww.

Then even sweeter are the 90-something year olds who sit there all hunched up then pull a mobile phone out of their bag....

:)

Awwww!!! Those sound so cute.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    OMG old people are so sweet (sometimes).

I remember once I was in the supermarket and this little old man was in front us, buying 1 loaf of bread and 1 pot of jam.

Me and mum looked at each and were like awwwwwwwwwwwww.

Then even sweeter are the 90-something year olds who sit there all hunched up then pull a mobile phone out of their bag....

:)
    Excuse me, but I still haven't understood how an old man buying few things and old people using mobiles are related to PDAs or are "sweet". :confused:
  • Options
    Yeah, I'm the soppiest bugger you'll meet. Sometimes too much.

I think it's the sign of a happy relationship though, y'know? Nothing better walking hand in hand with someone when you're both absolutely happy as can be and just so into each other.

Last couple of exes have been really stand-offish and stuff in public, tried to hold one of my exes hands when we started going out and she pushed it away, sore one that!

I think there's a select few people who "get" me and "get" my soppiness because it's off the bloody scale.
  • Options
    I'm with Bri, I'm soooo soppy but luckily my boyfriend is just the same ^.^ We're really affectionate in public but not OTT and we don't put it on. We just love each other so much that we get lost in each other, just talking away. We'll be able to know what the other is thinking without talking or just from a look.

I love the feeling and I don't think we'll ever lose it. We act like we're just started going out, but its been 9 months now :)

Ok, I better stop gushing.
  • Options
    I'm with Bri, I'm soooo soppy but luckily my boyfriend is just the same ^.^ We're really affectionate in public but not OTT and we don't put it on. We just love each other so much that we get lost in each other, just talking away. We'll be able to know what the other is thinking without talking or just from a look.

I love the feeling and I don't think we'll ever lose it. We act like we're just started going out, but its been 9 months now :)

Thats exactly what im talking about, for those who've never been so into someone that they forget everyone else is there its an amazing feeling, its not put on, its not designed to gross anyone out, i hate people who play up too, and yes it usually is the younger couples, but when its genuine and doesnt go to OTT its really nice.:D