Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

is there anyway of blocking people?

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    annabel wrote:
    well dave i am sorry to have bothered you with the petty problems of my ridiculous situation ;) thanks for making me laugh about it though.
    No need to apologise. You didn't bother me and I'm glad you found my non-offensive mockery to be humerous. I'm also glad to hear that you're taking my sound advice. Trust me, of the 50 or 60 people I've e-stalked in the last few weeks it was the ones who just ignored me that I grew tired of the fastest. That shit works, y0.
    Brave Dave wrote:
    I'm a hardened veteran of the e-world who has seen so much death and destruction that I'm now desensitised to the horror that is people "not being unpleasant or harrassing".

:lol: i just nearly wee'd reading that :thumb:
    Just to say that if you are receiving problematic or harrassing PMs then you should forward them to a mod as soon as possible, as they cannot do anything about them if you don't tell them.

If you want to ask private advice, changing your writing style a bit and creating another ID is your best bet really. It's something I've done before.
    Kermit wrote:
    Just to say that if you are receiving problematic or harrassing PMs then you should forward them to a mod as soon as possible, as they cannot do anything about them if you don't tell them.

If you want to ask private advice, changing your writing style a bit and creating another ID is your best bet really. It's something I've done before.
    :yes: Yup its what I do when I need private advice about something.
    Brave Dave wrote:
    No need to apologise. You didn't bother me and I'm glad you found my non-offensive mockery to be humerous. I'm also glad to hear that you're taking my sound advice. Trust me, of the 50 or 60 people I've e-stalked in the last few weeks it was the ones who just ignored me that I grew tired of the fastest. That shit works, y0.

A Northern boy, right? Let's get married... ;)