Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

How often do you date?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I go out on dates I know I'll never really fancy, just because I like going out on a date- is that bad?
  • Options
    katralla wrote: »
    I go out on dates I know I'll never really fancy, just because I like going out on a date - is that bad?
    You seem an ideal candidate for a date with me in that case. :p

I don't think it's a bad thing. Everyone likes a night out every now and then.
  • Options
    Although, I think I stay out a little past your bedtime SG? :p
  • Options
    katralla wrote: »
    Although, I think I stay out a little past your bedtime SG? :p
    Is that a challenge, Katralla? Bring it on! :p
  • Options
    Hey all...

I haven't posted here for eons and an age. I come on every so often to have a read, but fancied some good conversation :)

So anyway, back on topic.

I was sitting at home the other day, thinking "I really want a cuddle." Now, this is normal, I understand, but I felt like a bit of a freak for wanting a cuddle, more than I wanted to shag the life out of someone.

I've been single now for two years. I haven't had a long term relationship since my last. It seems that a lot of my friends, are constantly meeting people...and having relationships, albeit, not very long ones.

I was just wondering, are you a serial dater? Or do you tend to wait around for someone whos worth it?

I totally see the upside to dating lots of different people, but I don't seem to be able to MEET anyone that I'd like to go for it with.

Now I'm not unattractive, nor do I have an awful personality, but girls who have the IQ of a gnat, and the conversational skills of a wet lettuce seem to get a lot of action. I don't get it. Short of them having a diamond encrusted minge that does handstands and the blokes washing, I don't understand it.

Do you prefer to meet someone you think is special, or do you make a move with every person you kinda like the look of and see what happens?

Dates? Everyone around me, just seems to shag one time and a relationships set in stone :lol:
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote: »
    Is that a challenge, Katralla? Bring it on! :p

chortle
  • Options
    Recently I've been firing in all directions. I really hate not being in a relationship, and I've been trying to reel in 3 girls with limited success. I figure that the more I get myself out there, the more likely it will be that I find a girl who's really special. It's a real pain-in-the-ass, and I know that I'm most likely going to have some serious problems when I get in a relationship, but I guess I'm just a sucker for punishment.
  • Options
    Box wrote: »
    Dates? Everyone around me just seems to shag one time and a relationships set in stone :lol:

God yeah, tell me about it. Its horrible. What happened to just wanting to have some sex and leave it at that?

I don't date really. I've been single since September and theres been 2 guys I actually have romantic interest in (as opposed to just fancying the arse off and wanting to jump for the night) and both have been friends of mine, so we had to have the "Do you like me too?" conversation, both of which turned out to be a "not in that way" kind of answer, so we never got to the dating stage. I ain't dating someone I just want to screw.
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Lol You just suck and fuck straight away.

Don't hate me cos i don't have coffee first :p
  • Options
    Lacy wrote: »
    Don't hate me cos i don't have coffee first :p

:lol: Like I told you, I'm a sophisticated guy. ;)
  • Options
    Acrobat wrote: »
    I ain't dating someone I just want to screw.

Thats what I'm like!

I see myself after a bit more than a shag these days. Maybe I'm growing up eh? :eek2:
  • Options
    lipsy wrote: »
    Why don't you concentrate on your own fanny and you might even get some action :thumb:

No use. We all know blokes only go for bimbos, and women only go for egotistical cocks. :p

Personally, I'll usually just pull a girl a few times, before we meet up just the two of us. I at least like to know someone a bit first beforehand. I'm not really into going out with someone who's pretty much a stranger. I've done it before, but I just find it awkward. I'd much prefer to text "are you out again this weekend" and meet up when we're both with our own friends. Much less pressure really.
  • Options
    No use. We all know blokes only go for bimbos, and women only go for egotistical cocks. :p

Personally, I'll usually just pull a girl a few times, before we meet up just the two of us. I at least like to know someone a bit first beforehand. I'm not really into going out with someone who's pretty much a stranger. I've done it before, but I just find it awkward. I'd much prefer to text "are you out again this weekend" and meet up when we're both with our own friends. Much less pressure really.
    How do you pull the same girl a few times? How do you know where she'll be? :p
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote: »
    How do you pull the same girl a few times? How do you know where she'll be? :p

He means when you go out again the next weekend and text them to ask where they're gona be so you and your mates can try to go to the same place as they are. Not something I do..
  • Options
    lipsy wrote: »
    He means when you go out again the next weekend and text them to ask where they're gona be so you and your mates can try to go to the same place as they are. Not something I do..
    hehe I kinda guessed that :p